Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please, FFS, get this "game" of this website.

2»

Comments

• hawaiimanhawaiiman Member Posts: 70

The only way that this game in on mmorpg is probably because they were given a little bit of money to put this game at the bottom of their list for publicity!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by hawaiiman

The only way that this game in on mmorpg is probably because they were given a little bit of money to put this game at the bottom of their list for publicity!

You do realize you are replying to threads with the last response being over 2 months old don't you?  Besides, post count won't effect your star ratings. Well, actually post count /can/ have a negative effect on stars if there is little to no content in them.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • EnahowaeEnahowae Member Posts: 59

Um, I thought this was the Habbo forum; all posts here have little to no content to them. However, the posts with little content contain decidedly more content than the parent game, so I believe that negative points being awarded here would be unfair. (Kinda like the home team being docked points because the visitors never showed up.) I watch this forum to see what funny thing somebody will say next.

Played: UO, SWG Pre-CU (until 11/16/05), Various F2P's
    Playing: GW
    Awaiting: WAR, DF
    Never played: WoW

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

First of all it's not a game, it's a graphical chatroom with some basic "minigames" such as chess, checkers etc.

And i concur with the OP, get it off the site, it is not an MMORPG, it's a chatroom!

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • Basil90Basil90 Member Posts: 6

Habbo is a chat room game, but it's graphical where you can move and make rooms that seem life like. People really shouldn't be complaining that it isn't an MMO, because technically it is.MMO stands for Massive Multiplayer Online. A lot of people still play Habbo and new people are coming to enjoy it. Around 10,000 online users are on per day for more than an hour so technically you can't say it isn't massive. It is multiplayer because you're interacting with other people and of course it's online. This website is an MMO and MMORPG listing website/fourm. Not just MMORPG and I don't think the people that manage this site are dumb.