Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets Play a Game..

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I think I'm going to give this site a break for a rather long time.

nothing fun ever happens here and the people whom I actually like rarely post.  You know who you are.  If anybody needs me I'll be out and about doing stuff, for all I know I might not even return.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

I don't want you to go forever.   Just take a break for a bit, you know, like...try a few things.   Like I went on the road trip across the US.   Saw a lot of really cool places and things and met a ton of people.   It was so awesome.   You could do something to get you out of the dull-drums.  Learn a new hobby and then come back and tell us about it.   I am going to be taking up paragliding this summer.   I am also going to do some more paintings.  I recently got back into painting.   I use to paint a lot...I mean a lot.   I was pretty good in high school and college and then dropped it for a bit here and there, but my GF talked me into doing it again. 

Look...see, this is a speed painting I did recently.    Not to bad huh.   I have others I have done as well, and will continue to do more.  

To see the larger version click here.

Just find something else to do for a bit, but don't leave.   Please stay in touch, either via a post now and then or PM me...anything.  OK.   Let us know that you're still breathing.    ::hugs::

BTW - I win!

You definitely have tallent.  It would be a terrible waste if you stoped it all together.  I think you should do more.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

gonna win this

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Teala

OMG why haven't you guys kept this thread going while I am on the road?  This thread is the life blood of the whole Universe...without...we're doomed!  So post! 
    I win!

Well, I haven't posted here in quite a while now.. And I  saw this post and I just had to say- this is the life blood of the whole Universe.  Without this thread I nearly witnessed doom.

I just wanna say, if its alright with yousss, You should be hearing from me here and then.  The thing is, I was in the hospital.  I had gotten a shotgun-  I rather not say.

Anyways.  I win.

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• PistasyoPistasyo Member Posts: 8

This  is the winning post!!

Actually this is the winning post.   ^_^

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987

Actually this is the winning post.   ^_^

You spoke too fast.   Because this is the winning post.... =DDD

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Who is winning ?ME! 

• liveorganicliveorganic Member Posts: 4

I beat you all !! I'm the winner !!

Annie

• kazmokazmo Member Posts: 715

Clearly it is I who haveth thus defeateth all other prior challengers in battle. Therefore I claim thyself victor of this merry game.

I win.  :)  

• callmelukecallmeluke Member Posts: 16

i won

runescape sucks

still gonna win this... ^^

I have been to the future and I saw who wins this game.  Me.  So just go ahead and stop posting...because it is my destiny to win!  Woohoo!

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

I have been to the future and I saw who wins this game.  Me.  So just go ahead and stop posting...because it is my destiny to win!  Woohoo!

How far in the future did you go?  Was I still alive?  Was it after Dec 21, 2012 or before?  If after, it would prove the Doomsday people wrong.  How did you get there?  I wouldn't mind a piece of that action.  I hope you didn't go to the future just to find out who wins this game.

Oh, and by the way, the future isn't set in stone.  So I wouldn't be too confident in what you saw.

Originally posted by Zindaihas

How far in the future did you go?  Was I still alive?  Was it after Dec 21, 2012 or before?  If after, it would prove the Doomsday people wrong.  How did you get there?  I wouldn't mind a piece of that action.  I hope you didn't go to the future just to find out who wins this game.

Oh, and by the way, the future isn't set in stone.  So I wouldn't be too confident in what you saw.

I agree... but by how far Teala saw... Teala was wrong. because i will win this.

No...no..no..I win...it is the way it is and that is that, so stop posting because I do win.  The future doesn't lie!

Who am I kidding.. I can't stay away.  Hey Teala... how bout a race... lets see who gets to paragliding first... but within reason?

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    Originally posted by Illius

Who am I kidding.. I can't stay away.  Hey Teala... how bout a race... lets see who gets to paragliding first... but within reason?

Hey, just like the good old days.  And, just like in the old days, I'm winning as usual.

• filnepictifilnepicti Member Posts: 6

I'm new to this site, and what actually attracts me to online community are the games played in the forums like this. I understand that this is a very very long game and the possible winners could be endless. So lets just make this short and stop the game as it is.

BTW I win!

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by Illius

Hey, just like the good old days.  And, just like in the old days, I'm winning as usual.

Hehehe...wt...I don't think so!   I am the winner...as usual.     ::huge grin::

Still here.. don't count me out.

I win!

Originally posted by lm8dark

Still here.. don't count me out.
    I win!

You are moot and a non-issue.   I win!