Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

always get disconnected ?

hi all...

i have some problems with dark and light i have downloaded it and when i open the program are there no problems but when i begind playing i always get ''disconnected''

can some one help me ?

Comments

• agh50agh50 Member Posts: 124

DnL is notorious, (among other things), for its instability and performance issues.  Those players that have a certain degree of knowledge about computers have come up with a number of fixes for the many performance problems that players like yourself encounter.

I recommend posting your problem as specifically as possible, (ie: what *exactly* does the error message say, or what are the settings you currently have, your computer specs, etc) , on the DnL forums.

You will get no assistance at all from the DnL staff, and the forum moderators are not in a position to help either, but the other players can and do offer any number of suggestions and fixes.

Posting there is probably your best bet.  Good luck.

http://www.darkandlight.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=466

• This is one of the things they said they have fixed .....over and over again....I guess making the game work isnt high on their priority list...bsing seems to be the thing they develop most of.

• shampoorshampoor Member Posts: 2

The game is unstable at all. I  have the same problem with you. Everytime I must relog, which is disgusting.