Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wont let me sign up

Tried signing up for the game and won't let me....help XD

Comments

• masterinexmasterinex Member UncommonPosts: 10

Hi there, u having problems registering?  I would need a little more info to see where  the problem

try search for fungwan on ornpg.com, they should have registration guide.

Alternatively  u can post  on our clansite  http://www.createforum.com/koh/ or  on game  web forum.pso.com.my

• commando991commando991 Member Posts: 20

i just tried to sign up too.

its asking for your passport number or ID number.

what game has you give that information out unless their looking to defraud you !!!

and steal your ID to make fraud on your idenity..

I do business online and my business and other businesses online does not ask for such things !

and I played and downloaded loads of free online games and they dont ask for such things at all.

only online theifs and frauders do this !

I refuse to create an account with this games company due to this cause its to easy for hackers to hack a web data base and get your password and ID number and use your idenity and defraud you on and off line...

so gamers beware this does not sound or look like a good game company to play their game.

let alone create a account to play it.

other games like RF online and Rappelz and wolrd of kung fu and 9dragons and 2moons is alot better they dont even ask for your passport number or ID number !!

remember if you wantt o get defrauded from internet hackers and theifs dont do it.

never give out your passport or ID number online or offline...

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

as long as the company has your info saved it can be hacked and stolen, even if they have it saved on an encryped server, which im sure they dont...honestly i dont think devulging that kind of info for a game is very smart, its just not worth messing up your credit rating for life by having your identity stolen......is it even a good game?

• somwonesomwone Member Posts: 1

to make an account, u gotta click the "check ID" button first, then type in ur ID u want, if its okay, it'll put the name into the box, if not, it'll say unavailable and ask for a new one

same thing goes with email

anyways

i played this game a long time ago, before it went gold, when it was still in beta, it was really fun, only problem i didn't like was that i had to run everywhere from map to map, but i was still a semi noob, so iuno if they got transportation for higher lvls

only reason i stopped playing was cause it went gold and p2p :( anwyays, i hope its still as fun as ai remmeber, but my hopes aren't high seeing how the game site kinda deteriorated...

• SKdragonSKdragon Member Posts: 101

Originally posted by somwone

to make an account, u gotta click the "check ID" button first, then type in ur ID u want, if its okay, it'll put the name into the box, if not, it'll say unavailable and ask for a new one
    same thing goes with email

anyways

i played this game a long time ago, before it went gold, when it was still in beta, it was really fun, only problem i didn't like was that i had to run everywhere from map to map, but i was still a semi noob, so iuno if they got transportation for higher lvls
    only reason i stopped playing was cause it went gold and p2p :( anwyays, i hope its still as fun as ai remmeber, but my hopes aren't high seeing how the game site kinda deteriorated...

This game is free now for a long time, although it's pretty empty. but the small community are great, good players and stuff. myself don't play it anymore.

Good old days will never come back =(

Originally posted by commando991

i just tried to sign up too.
    its asking for your passport number or ID number.
    what game has you give that information out unless their looking to defraud you !!!
    and steal your ID to make fraud on your idenity..
    I do business online and my business and other businesses online does not ask for such things !
    and I played and downloaded loads of free online games and they dont ask for such things at all.
    only online theifs and frauders do this !
    I refuse to create an account with this games company due to this cause its to easy for hackers to hack a web data base and get your password and ID number and use your idenity and defraud you on and off line...
    so gamers beware this does not sound or look like a good game company to play their game.
    let alone create a account to play it.
    other games like RF online and Rappelz and wolrd of kung fu and 9dragons and 2moons is alot better they dont even ask for your passport number or ID number !!
    remember if you wantt o get defrauded from internet hackers and theifs dont do it.
    never give out your passport or ID number online or offline...

I have been playing this game a while now 3 years to be exact and nothing bad has happened yet , luckily ..btw im not quite sure what u mean by passporrt number .. maybe ur refering to the IC number  ?  all i remember was putting in  a random sequence of numbers  nothing top secret

currently there are 2 servers in fungwan .  green kirin and fire kirin.. fire kirin has way more ppl ..

and here a few links as teaser  :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fung_Wan_Online

http://miaomiao.freepgs.com/