Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question for current players

its been like 6 months since I last saw this game, got to ask the question that has been BURNING since the launch of the game

have they added any new content yet?

something beyond the cookie cutter, go here kill some random mobs get some random item and upload

and beyond the "weekly storyline missions" which are the same as the above, with an npc of a story charactor thrown in

I know they created some past npcs from past events, that like anything they have added to the game were bugged to hell, and the sad fact they have never fixed crap in the game, seriouslly what damn game has been live for 2+ years still has the same damn bugs in it that were well publicied in the BETA?

so in short rather than layout all the problems with the game, and how its pretty much killed the game off, and made it a damn joke, the question is, have they (the devs) done anything to fix the tons of problems with the game?  (beyond just bugs)

Comments

• FreequencyFreequency Member Posts: 8

Bugs?  What bugs?  I didn't know that MXO had bugs of any sorts! LAWLZ!!!!

They have fixed some, but not all.  It seems like with every new patch or update that comes along, there is a new bug.  Some like the Clothing exploit that has been around since CR2 launch, they refuse to fix.  Simply because it would entail a revamp of the whole combat system.  Which in and of it's self, really isn't a bad idea.  Hyper Jump sound glitch is gone, and so are those annoying chopper sounds.  I think those are the only two they fixed.  Ohh yea, and the "Q" gun.  Then again, there has been alot of content added!

• Demon_rayDemon_ray Member UncommonPosts: 18

They have fixed a lot of bugs since it was released, I recommend going to the game forums and reading the update notes section, it is really a good game with a lot fewer bugs then it had, It has been playable for quite some time now.

• omegaprimusomegaprimus Member Posts: 11

...read the patch notes?

man they lie like dogs on patch notes, if their patch notes were true every bug would be fixed, don't know how many times I saw patch notes saying "so and so is fixed" log on and  "WTF they said they fixed that"

they say they fixed ALOT of bugs, but from what I have seen they have actually fixed very few bugs

if memory serves they  "fixed" the evade bug at least 224 times, I bet that little bastard is still in there

q gun? you mean they actually added something?  OMFG stop the presses, they added 1 damn item?

• freiheitfreiheit Member Posts: 264

Did you seriously just ask if MXO has got new content? They have 1 guy working on it.

• PageSixPageSix Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by freiheit

Did you seriously just ask if MXO has got new content? They have 1 guy working on it.
    hehe...I like Freheit, he's a funny guy.

30 > 1

http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts/preList.m?topic_id=36300017193&post_id=36300330731

• freiheitfreiheit Member Posts: 264

Originally posted by PageSix

Originally posted by freiheit

hehe...I like Freheit, he's a funny guy.

30 > 1

http://forums.station.sony.com/mxo/posts/preList.m?topic_id=36300017193&post_id=36300330731

He was referring to when SOE took over, there are 3 dedicated "devs" of which ONE handles most of everything. I thought you said you were old school.

If 30 people were dedicated to the game, it might have some content. Maybe get a job sometime and see what a staff of 30 can accomplish.

• bopicebopice Member Posts: 59

They don't add much content :( . but some. I enjoy Eq 1 much more than matrix. That's my opinion. If you want pvp play wow. if you want pve Play Eq1. otherwise stick with xbox 360.

www.myspace.com/solidwhitetuna

• PageSixPageSix Member Posts: 6

...there's content being added weekly.  The latest update just dropped a bunch of new clothing items, new quests, new cinematics, loads of bug fixes, and a handful of new combat animations...not to mention the weekly or more than weekly critical missions which are all part of the continuing story line.

Don't forget about the Halloween material that will be coming out very soon...

• PrinnySquadPrinnySquad Member Posts: 90

Page Six,

Do you know if the new clothing items are normal clothes or non-decompilable clothes?

Thanks.

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

Non-decom, full set, level 50 only, gunman/spy orientated.