Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seems great so far... But just a question before I go further, is there any PvP?

Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537

Hey!

So far, its been pretty fun. Way too easy, feels like no risk of death, but I saw a post earlier saying that it feels more risky at lvl 15+.

Anyway,

Before I get any further in the game, i'd like to know if there's any PvP other than dueling.

Thanks for any answers.

(PS. Please don't anyone try and turn me away from the game, i've seen some of the stuff you guys are posting. I LOVE grinding, I know theres something wrong with me. :) )

_________
Currently playing: Black Desert Korea (Waiting for EU)

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.

Comments

• GanjamosGanjamos Member Posts: 80

hi !

yes there is pvp....and btw the title is great :   "seems great so far" 

• Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537

Sweet. :)

I'll be going back on to progress my toon right now then. :)

_________

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.

• alucardralucardr Member Posts: 2

This game IS pvp.  That's pretty much the point of leveling and getting stronger.

• Adam1902Adam1902 Member UncommonPosts: 537

Yeah so I noticed.

It really reminds me of a game I used to play 8 years ago, my first MMO called Legend of Mir. Remember seeing it advertized on TV here in the UK. The PvP system and the reason of lvling makes it feel like Mir. I love it.Played mir for 4 years without quitting to play any other MMO within that time... The eu/us servers are pretty much dead now, otherwise i'd still be playing.

Anyway, yeah. It's (Talking about 2moons now) a great game. They've said they made it to be like an MMO called Dekaron, but more "westonised". And they say that soon, they'll add so many quests and other cool features that you won't really tell anymore. It's still in its early stages and there seems to be so much stuff that they're planning on doing. And they don't seem to be the kind of company that'll implant stuff and slowly kill the game. (SoE? Blizzard?)

I might do a review of it on here in a few weeks. Not now because i'm too low lvl atm, when I get in the 60's maybe.

Oh and one more thing,  made this post because I didn't notice the post (On 2moons official forum) explaining their PvP system, it isn't on the Game Guide on their website yet. I'll link you to it for any new players reading this post with the same thoughts I had a couple days ago. http://phpbb.acclaim.com/2moons/viewtopic.php?t=1298

I'll also add that the community for the game is actully pretty good. There's still the odd asshole though, its only expected in every game :D.

The staff are also really helpful, they post on the forum helping players, they answer emails on the day you send them, and recover your hacked account pretty much streight away (So I read on official forums). If you need their help, you just whisper them in-game or shout on the map.

Anyway. I'm off to get some lvls. Chow!

_________

• lezardvlezardv Member UncommonPosts: 17
    The game is totally pvp/pk based, and yes, after lvl 20 or so, it starts getting interesting.

I really like this game so far, it reminds me of when i used to play L2 with all those clan wars and pk in all places, lol.