Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AGREE? OR DISAGREE?

DavioDavio Member Posts: 56

lol i think they should split the servers between 2moons and 9dragosn cuz seriously mad people are complaining about laggs

such as: when they attack a monster it does no damage, or when they attacking something they lagg for like 5-10mins and they find themselfs dead and it really bugs them,

i would say they should split the servers or get more servers to play in cuz the majority of all players in 9dragons are really pissed off about this and alot are agreeing on this and say that 2MOONS REALLY SUCKS AND I AGREE IT DOES!

SPLIT THE STUPID SERVERS OR SOMETHING THIS AINT COOL! I NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD LAGGS LIKE THIS EVEN WHEN I STARTED PLAYING THIS GAME OMG!

agree? or disagree?

SoF Main:Lvl 90 Snowster/Order Sword
9dragon Main:FC8 Munoo/Wu-tang Sword
Silkroad Main:Lvl 75 DAGZ/Sword
Rappelz Main:Lvl 50 Munoo/Kahuna/Jblvl 40

Comments

• MorningStarGGMorningStarGG Member UncommonPosts: 394

Neither As i don't think they are on the same box.... I mean no game developer is dumb enough to host 2 servers on the same box...

Owner/Admin of GodlessGamer.com - Gaming news and reviews for the godless.

• DavioDavio Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by spyder2k5

Neither As i don't think they are on the same box.... I mean no game developer is dumb enough to host 2 servers on the same box...
    its not like exactly in the same box but like if the servers of 2moons are full then 9dragon players are gonna get some major laggs....

• ilovemmropgilovemmropg Member Posts: 16

then that will really sux.....

Originally posted by ilovemmropg

then that will really sux.....

Lol.....thats why i said they should split the servers or something LOL!

• hellsfearhellsfear Member UncommonPosts: 83

you cant put 2 games on the same server it just doesent wok that way, so its not 2 moons that causes 9 dragons to lag it's overloadin people on a single server, that causes it too lag.

• snowmonkysnowmonky Member Posts: 93

Indeed. They're just overloading a single server to save money. It just shows how greedy a publisher or developer can get.

www.oblinq.com/SnowmonkeysTemple/

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Originally posted by spyder2k5

Nicely put lol i was thinking the same thing.

?

Originally posted by hellsfear

you cant put 2 games on the same server it just doesent wok that way, so its not 2 moons that causes 9 dragons to lag it's overloadin people on a single server, that causes it too lag.

yo....its now the overloadin of people man the servers are like hardly full and the game is fully developed...if you dont believe me that 2 games share the same connection then look on the forums for 9dragons.........AND WHY THE **** CANT I PUT SOME EMOTES ON HERE!

• teerteer Member Posts: 1

of course they should split it.  Its not that huge of an expense especially since they obviously have a ton of people playing it and no doubt a bunch buying from item mall and such. 

• toastngravytoastngravy Wizard 101 CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 80

I have an idea, how about we just agree that the OP actually has no idea what he is talking about or how it works. Then we can go on with our lives.

Though like stated, how can you blame one game for another games lag?....

That deserves a spot on my stupid comment list.... I should have kept that file, I had a list of about around 100, bah i need to start it again.