Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG Like the old Star wars Galaxies

13»

Comments

• UstocUstoc Member Posts: 10

well actually to solve everyone's problem i did some research and i found a Pre-CU SWG launching in like december i think.....just google "True Galaxies" but i do believe this is the answer to all my questions

• Chaotic16Chaotic16 Member Posts: 116

Originally posted by Ustoc

Alright I have played my fair share of MMORPG's from the Realm Online to Star wars galaxies to WoW and now Lord of the rings.....I want to know if anyone knows of an MMORPG like Star wars galaxies Pre-NGE this involves:

mixture of class like being a bounty hunter and a combat medic for example
    owning a house and being able to decorate it or do whatever you want with it
    being able to own your own store and have player owned cities
    massive server wide PvP fights
    just endless amounts of things to do to pass time such as farming this for certain sets of armor or for pearls for the jedis as another example

it seems like all MMORPGs out there now make you be one class don't let you have player run cities or even own your own house. And all these games revolve around raiding which is stupid due to the fact if your not in a good guild and high up on the social structure of the guild your not going to be able to do anything.....Any suggestions I will be glad to hear back

Thank you!
    ALWAYS wanted to play SWG, but two things always prevented me from doing that:

1. It's maintained by Sony Online Entertainment.

2. My friend brought me up-to-date on how much the game changed, for the worse...and how it's not worth playing now.