- Friendly Fire
- Build your character to a pivotal point where you then choose your faction. (if you don't you become hunted if you kill a player or NPC. this hunted is like an outlaw/bandit where cities will actually send Bounty hunters to come find you. Depending on if your guild is a hunted type then you can easily fend them off with help. Or you could outsmart them by clashing them with mobs where you make ur escape. This hunted mechanism will have a counter thats make you a bigger threat the more players you kill of a particular faction. Killing normal NPC's doesn't really factor that much. But killing players and important NPC's count)
- Depending on who you choose factional wise, you may help the overall diplomacy by doing things to build or break trust with other factions.
- A kill counter for building that trust. Say you pk a particular amount of another faction, that in turn causes a War Raid started by NPC's fighting each other and you joining in.
- Whoever loses this battle gets pushed back to their main city. (outlying towns that used to belong to them are now their enemies and players become KOS by the NPC's in those townships)
- To erase said kill counts you must make donations. NPC's killed have their own kill counter. To reach this "all out war " you must max both.
Could spark some interesting gameplay. Sort of a hyper version of Guild Wars factions but more of a fit for a true MMO with a persistent world.