Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Um help o.O

ReagalReagal BergenMember Posts: 27

I played this game before i unstalled it, but now i want to play it again.... the download goes good, then suddenly when im gonna patch it there is no connection to the server  Help please is the servers down or is it another problem?

In case it is another problem... what could it be 

To live and Die By Fire

Comments

• rawrxbradrawrxbrad Anderson, CAMember Posts: 117

Originally posted by Reagal

I played this game before i unstalled it, but now i want to play it again.... the download goes good, then suddenly when im gonna patch it there is no connection to the server  Help please is the servers down or is it another problem?
    In case it is another problem... what could it be 

http://www.eventide.net/forums/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=GenDiscussion

you should post here, and for the most part its active and is basically ran by players, gms respond, mods to download, also a bunch of patches so the game runs smoother might wanna check those out, have fun =]

• RistySindelRistySindel Cape TownMember Posts: 11

It could just possiable be your 'firewall', mine used to do the same. Just check it and make sure your allowances are set.

• Ebol-aEbol-a Hamilton, ONMember Posts: 18

The game has serious crash problem s during play too buddy so get used to it

It lags and jumps then lags again... I'm sure my allowance is more than the cost of the servers lol

If ya played before, why are you goin back??

I mean, it just CRASHES when you try to get to new areas... It's goofy.

• ladybug420ladybug420 athens, ALMember Posts: 17

Allowance? oh now it all makes sense, you're just a kid ........*slaps forehead*  no wonder you dont like the game..........do us all a favor and play another game kid