Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uwe Boll directing Far Cry

How does this yahoo still keep getting work? How many more games is he gonna ruin?

Kai

Comments

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I don't know if it has been confirmed yet...the guy also said that he had a script and was working with Hideo Kojima to make a Metal Gear Solid movie...when Hideo Kojima was asked about it, he told the press that he would absolutely never consider working with Uwe Boll.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Yes, its been confirmed that Uwe Boll is working on Far Cry. In fact, this is old news, I believe Uwe Boll had the rights for a far cry movie for a number of years now. I remember reading about it in a gaming magazine, and that game magazine has been dead for about 2 years now.

He even auctioned 2 roles in the movie on Ebay. I'm not kidding. Now the funny thing is that the two people who got the parts are the guys of Screwattack.com

But he is already working on it.

www.youtube.com/watch

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

The wiki explains where he gets his money.. he has some sorta tax thing going, so when he makes a film, the German govt. rewards him or some such.. For god's sake.. he got Ron Perlman for Far Cry.. damn you Uwe.. damn you.. I gotta say though, if he ever got his claws into an MGS film, I think I would have to find Hideo, and make him pay.

• ntcrawlerntcrawler Member Posts: 329

Should we be mad at him for being a shitty director or mad at the owners of the video game who give him full creative control.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by ntcrawler

Should we be mad at him for being a shitty director or mad at the owners of the video game who give him full creative control.

You should be mad at Germany for funding his movies.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Nooooooo

I believed Boll sat in a mental hospital or something?

But now i understand the world is a evil place.....humanity is not capable to handle things as suicide bombers, toxic waste and Uwe Boll...

• maxdomaxdo Member Posts: 284

Give the guy a break so what his moives are not that great there still fun and come on if we had the money we all be making movies abought are favorite games

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

You miss the point friend. Uwe Boll isnt making movies cause he likes those video games.  If you read his wiki and his financing deal you would realise he is intnetionally making BAD MOVIES.  Because of the screwed up german laws he makes money by making flops.