Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Prophecy

Although info is currently extremely limited, this game might be the next EVE....better? who knows.  I'm definately going to be following closely.

http://www.blackprophecy.com/

Comments

• VinhsyndVinhsynd Member Posts: 21

Its made by Reaktor, the people who made Neocron...

...and the site says with battles including up to 300 people; I think the EVE people will just laugh for the most part.

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

While the battles may not be as big as those in Eve, they've definitely got my attention. Hopefully "real-time combat" means you actually pilot your ship like an aircraft and not like a submarine. I'm keeping my eyes on this one....

• ImixZinzImixZinz Member CommonPosts: 553

Looks neat, would need WASD + mouselook controls for me to look any further into it though.

• D3V1L6D3V1L6 Member Posts: 2

Well, it's way to early to start assuming or even hoping about anything.  Just gotta sit back and wait. 

So maybe the fighting doesn't compare to EVE.  could be a good thing, could be a bad thing...  I gave EVE a try, and I really liked it.  However, I don't even come close to having enough time to invest in the game to  get anywhere significant.  Although I'll be contradicting myself here, I'll be crossing my fingers, hoping that character development in this game will be a little less "involved'...IE more of a game as opposed to an actual second way of life.  

• vajurasvajuras Member Posts: 2,860

wow there sure are a lot of Space MMOs in the works I've always said MMO Devs should be trying to tackle space more. It cuts down development costs by a ton