Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Play SQO now!

C0rkyC0rky Member Posts: 7

As professional gamer in SQO, I have played for over 5-6 months and I have experienced some of the most intense and in-depth experience ever as a gamer.

I have gone through Space MMO to Space MMo, trying out vendetta online, starsonata,star wars galaxies, EvE and non of these has ever compared to the style of SQO. This game is starting the age of new games instead of the old style of space MMO's.

This game allows you to take the persona of a Fleet character, where you serve the UAS and its peoples dutifully. If you prefer a more simple life, you can take on the life of a Civilian which allows you the freedom to become a smuggler, pirate, Chairman of a entire colonial empire. If your also up for the task, you can also run away, make a colony on a distant planet, and recruit secretly other players into a faction of your own.

You are not LIMITED mainly in this game, you want to make a large faction and raid trade ships, attack the UAS or Klinshayans, be my guest.

The sheer reality of walking on whole starships which stretch far and long with so much space, it makes you feel your on a planet. What also amazes me is the Massiveness of this game. Believe it or not, this game is Absolutly not zoned. What also amazes me is the fact that if you go off your Fusion engines going from Sol to Alpha Centauria, it will literally take a whole YEAR in RL!

The command structure and politics this has to offer is well made aswell as the community. Now what puts mos tpeople off is the screenshots this game has so far, We all know the game as GFX that look as though the game was made ion the 20 first century, but what you all need to get over is that the GFX is only the skin. The reality of this agme should not be judged by poor quality GFX and controls. This game provides things that NO other game as provided before.

And to also add how large this game is, picture over 17,000 starsystems that take 30 minutes to get across and over 100,000 planets to be discovered.

YOU can also make a name for yourself here, YOU can be apart of a massive United Alliance Systems military assault squad fending off incredible amounts of enemy Xon vessels. All ships are player ran and player controled, the UAS fleet is player controled, to sum it up this game is ran by the players, and what the players do will be written in history literally. This is no game based on how big a players level is or how many skills he has, but by his experience and leadership skills. This is not a game that you can play by yourself, this game sometimes and mostly requires teamplay on the bridge of the starship your on.

And as I stated before, this is not a game based on Levels and skills, but by how much experience you have with the game and how good your leadership is. I have played a solid 5-6 months and I am just now eligiblke for my own command of a starship in the fleet.

Now as I stated earlier, the GFX are not-so-good. But if you will just sit down and take the time to understand and get the feel of this game, I trust you that you wont be disappointed. Now I can't say this game is for everyone, and most people, - with all due respect - are not prepared for this sort of new game play style, some of those people are afraid of this sort of change and would rather prefer the same old style of space MMO's.

I could name off plenty of more features this game has to offer, but I wont YOU to try it for yourself. Tough it out and face the hardships of this game.  So now, go download StarQuest Online, make your account, and play a game that is very unique and has that has alot to offer.

What I say here is no lie, this is all purely what it is.

http://www.castlethornsoftware.com/sq.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That rumbling you hear outside isn't an earthquake, but me who has no gained nuclear power!

Comments

• JadetoothJadetooth Member UncommonPosts: 372

What? no link? you've clearly underestimated how lazy people are when surfing the net.

The Link!

------------------------------

• rishakirishaki Member Posts: 181

Nice, you almost sold it to me :) Some annoying typos thoe.. like plant

• C0rkyC0rky Member Posts: 7

Sorry for that, was so caught up in trying to provide explanations on the game-play rather than the link.

Tisk tisk, lazy people who cant surf the net. dont you know that life is full of working and hardships?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That rumbling you hear outside is not a earthquake, but me who has gained nuclear power!

• TheoTheo Member Posts: 242

I'll tell you, the more I hear about the direction being taken with Star Trek Online, the more I fear I'll be grinding for my +5 Phaser of Swift Stunning or something. The screenshots I've seen are stunning, but the gameplay is sounding more and more like every other MMO out there.

I've played plenty of games with breathtaking graphics that left me feeling cold. Grinding to the next level over and over lost its appeal for me long ago. In SQO, I feel like I'm part of something, and when I've earned the praise of my fellow officers I feel like I've actually accomplished something. It's an amazingly refreshing experience.

But I sure wouldn't complain if the UI got a little love.