Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh. My. God. They killed Piggy. (Kid's Nation)

ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

For anyone who doesn't know, this reality show is pretty much just Lord of the Flies meets Santa Fe. I'm just kinda wondering, who in the name of f*ck at CBS thought sending 40 pubescent children into one of the hottest places in America, and letting them form their own society was a good idea?! Has no one ever read Lord of the Freakin Flies!?

Honestly, if what's next? Live gladiator matches, Running Man, a Rosie O'Donnell show, soma, Carousel? I mean seriously, they freakin killed each other in that book!.. Yes, I know that they won't be allowed to form a tribe of savages and murder each other, but seriously, kids today are morons. They can hardly handle living like normal people, and CBS expects them to form their own society. Oh.. anyway, I use the future tense because they haven't shown it yet, but it's been filmed, no one was killed, but people got hurt.

Damn.. does anyone remember in the older Survivor seasons (do people still watch that?), when they were so short on food that they all ended up looking like Holocaust victims? Bleh.. what an idiotic idea. Couldn't pay me a measly 5k's to starve in the desert with a bunch of munchkins.

Linky.