Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP!!!

kevmojenkskevmojenks Member Posts: 15

whenever i go to mmolands.com it says bad request invalid host please help this game looks so cool  

Comments

• BarfoBagBarfoBag Member Posts: 3

MMOLands went away and the end of March when the game known as Endless Ages was renamed Phylon. Thankfully they are both gone.

• bLeGh2jOobLeGh2jOo Member Posts: 4

Endless Ages wasn't renamed Phylon. Phylon was a completely new game that just used some aspects of Endless Ages.

As for both of them being gone, yes, they are. However, IMO, not thankfully. Not Endless Ages, at least.

~

Originally posted by bLeGh2jOo

Endless Ages wasn't renamed Phylon. Phylon was a completely new game that just used some aspects of Endless Ages.
    As for both of them being gone, yes, they are. However, IMO, not thankfully. Not Endless Ages, at least.
    Well let's see, they changed the models, the maps, the quests and the weapons, and of course the name.

The basic frame work of Endless Ages was present in Phylon. There were three races; Humans, Amphibians and Blobs. They had jetpacks. Most important: as you downloaded Phylon you could read all the files named endless. this and endless. that. Hardly quaifies as a whole new game, update yes, sequel maybe.

I know it was part of RR's marketing scheme to say Phylon was a completely new game but I never agreed with that. It was EA dressed a little differently is all. If you want to buy into that scam it's your business. Everything that happened is well documented and discussed here and the general consensus is that RR and it's employees were not trustworthy. They used everybody, took the money and ran. But hey, if you want to keep spouting their propaganda on some meaningless issue, carry on.

Oh wait, Blegh is Caustic.

That explains that.

• bLeGh2jOobLeGh2jOo Member Posts: 4

Spread propaganda? When both games are non-existent? I don't see a point to that.

As for me being Caustic, any Endless Ages player would know that I'm not.

~

• kevmojenkskevmojenks Member Posts: 15

u guys kinda lost me so can u plz just tell me if i can play or not

• TwohededboyTwohededboy Member Posts: 200
    Originally posted by kevmojenks

u guys kinda lost me so can u plz just tell me if i can play or not

No, you cannot play.