Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

What is max.level in guild wars?

Shaggy67Shaggy67 Sylva, NCPosts: 76Member

I was just wondering what is the maximum level you can get to in guild wars?  I heard that it was 20 for prophecies but can you go any higher? I would like to know what the max. is for factions too since I'm considering buying it also. I was considering getting factions since I saw that the past july 4th celebration could only be accessed through factions.  Is this typical of all the other holidays? When they have a contest or celebration, is it usually hosted in factions?

Comments

• GodliestGodliest StockholmPosts: 3,486Member

The contests are accessible through all campaigns I believe. The Dragon Festival, the most recent one, was accessible through all campaigns. However, you got more out of it from Factions. But, when it comes to festivals, don't ask me. I'm not entirely sure.

I suggest you getting prophecies if you buy it for the first time. I don't think the festivals or celebrations are usually hosted through factions though.

Max level is indeed 20, for all campaigns.

• Shaggy67Shaggy67 Sylva, NCPosts: 76Member

Thanks for responding Godliest,

I had a friend suggest that prophecies is the best for learning how to play. I do have prophecies and do play in pre searing for now, maybe that's why I didn't think I could participate in the festivals. For those just reading the forums, pre searing is a training ground to learn how to play the game.I think pre searing is big but I've heard that it's only the begining. I'll probably wait for just a little longer before going outside.I would like to learn a little more about crafting since I don't know anything about how to go about it. I've got a few materials but that's the extent of my knowlege for now.Once I go outside you'll probably recognize me I'll look like this  at least until I get the hang of it. lol

• GodliestGodliest StockholmPosts: 3,486Member

Originally posted by Shaggy67
    Thanks for responding Godliest,
    I had a friend suggest that prophecies is the best for learning how to play. I do have prophecies and do play in pre searing for now, maybe that's why I didn't think I could participate in the festivals. For those just reading the forums, pre searing is a training ground to learn how to play the game.I think pre searing is big but I've heard that it's only the begining.image I'll probably wait for just a little longer before going outside.I would like to learn a little more about crafting since I don't know anything about how to go about it. I've got a few materials but that's the extent of my knowlege for now.Once I go outside you'll probably recognize me I'll look like this image at least until I get the hang of it. lol

It's not that hard. Just remember to bring a few henchies and to ask in these forums if you're stuck. And NEVER, ever, try asking something in Random Arenas (on Balthazar's Island) the answer alt+f4 is very frequent...