Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Journey So far

CognetoJoeCognetoJoe Member Posts: 446

So far , finding some minor bugs but nothing game breaking,. I did try to go north but got hammered so I went east, not knowing what laid ahead. Found about 12 or so towns  along a stretch of road was with quest in them, there are some really beautiful scenes out there  , I like desert areas mostly it looks great on my pc. 

Some of the quest are long, travel wise. It takes many hours to reach places on foot, but that is appealing to me cause , it usually helps me dicover a new town and new quest. Right now I have about 8 or 9 unfinished quests to do, but slowly I get them done. The game lets itself very easily to Role Playing, and it really gives you that grand feeling of being in a world, almost like a character in a movie. Sometines I just get on my horse and walk to the nextpoint.

It is my favorite game right now, there is a lot of potential here to let it just fade away, alot of things people are looking for is in this game, and it is a tradegy how the game launched , and how the billing errors are hurt the title. I'm a believer in giving everything a second chance and I really believe this game deserves it.