Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

omfg .. thought 2moons would be great!

Glam.IndieGlam.Indie Member Posts: 56

omfg.. the characters are running like they're having pain in their back. the fighting is sh*t, too. everytime the same moves. again and again. I tryed all characters .. they're all boring ..

Comments

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680

WoW what a great and highly detailed post you made.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

• I have never seen any back problem animations at all.....maybe you could explain exactly what you mean by that. Also, the fighting is not that boring...what do you expect from and MMORPG, this is the most action mmo i've seen in a long time. Please elaborate more on why it's bad.

• NecrosadoNecrosado Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Glam.Indie

omfg.. the characters are running like they're having pain in their back. the fighting is sh*t, too. everytime the same moves. again and again. I tryed all characters .. they're all boring ..
    The fighting is very good, one of the best.

And what pain in their back???

• freakomarfreakomar Member Posts: 415

hahaha

Played almost everything...
    Currently playing nothing...
    Waiting for: Darkfall, WAR, Guild Wars 2.

• chagidiel1chagidiel1 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Necrosado

wow. what a great and highly detailed post you made....

• NecrosadoNecrosado Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by chagidiel1

Originally posted by Necrosado

wow. what a great and highly detailed post you made....

Your post is much better!