Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions and Answers------------------------------------Goonzu Only!!!

Oh, hi guys i just need some help about downloading goonzu... I downloaded goonzu when i was an administartor, but now some one deleted the file. And i am a user now (not an administator)... can i download goonzu online if i am not a local adminstrator???

Comments

• SenretsuSenretsu Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by DragonPal

Oh, hi guys i just need some help about downloading goonzu... I downloaded goonzu when i was an administartor, but now some one deleted the file. And i am a user now (not an administator)... can i download goonzu online if i am not a local adminstrator???

That question sounds like it's more oriented towards computer problems than GoonZu itself. Though I believe that so long as you're not a limited access user that you should be able to install it without complication. Same goes for installing any program on a non-administrator account really. GoonZu is a program that you have to install the same way you install any program. My advice would be to just try and figure out for yourself.

I am a connoisseur of fine wine and fine pixels