Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What a hideous game...

Matt3DMatt3D Member Posts: 26

This game is just plain ugly.  It looks like something that would come out for the PS1.  Ugh.  I'm not usually a stickler for graphics but this looks like something that was passed through the gastrointestinal system of a diseased old crackhead.

No character customization?  At all?  Get out of here.

Dave Perry has really lost all credibility after attaching his name to this game (not that he had much to begin with).

Comments

• ReskaillevReskaillev Member CommonPosts: 157

matt the default graphic setting is LOW

So please go to options and set the graphs to high

Tensor, Wannabe evil-guy

"Isn't a raid plundering villages in WoW or something like that?" - Robert Desable

• MiyoshiMiyoshi Member Posts: 61

Originally posted by Reskaillev

Tensor, Wannabe evil-guy
    It seems that reskaillev was definitly hired by acclaim ! Actually with all graphics set to maximum this game isn't good looking ! My PC allows me to play lots of game with full detail and full graphics options and guess what ? Braiken (2moons/Dekaron) can't be compared with Heine (Lineage 2) nor jangan (Silkroad online) , and even with horizen (rappelz).

Reskaillev , be honnest and learn how to get some critical sense (even if you like this game it's not perfect so far ! )

• Matt3DMatt3D Member Posts: 26

Originally posted by Reskaillev

Tensor, Wannabe evil-guy
    LOL!

All the shadows and bloom in the world couldn't put a pretty shine on this crusty turd.

• Lo-KiLo-Ki Member UncommonPosts: 98

Hey guys don't forget that the NPCs have dirtier mouths than a group of sailors at an Irish Pub.  That's reason enough for me to enjoy the game...four letter words FTW  /sarcasm off

• The game is not that bad looking...actually I think it's quite good looking once you set the graphics to fully high. The only thing that would look nicer...is if you could see a bit further. As far as the cursing...they have and are still tweaking alot of that stuff out.

• ReskaillevReskaillev Member CommonPosts: 157

Hired by acclaim.. lol. Wish i was but aint

Braiken is not that bad looking . And Horizen (The gaia town i think) Is simple and because its simple u dont need to do a lot to make it look nice... thats what i think.

I cant compare the others cause i didnt play them..

U cant really expect it look as good as Oblivion or so.. Would be cool to have wandering guards though and some inside buildings

Tensor, Hired by Acclium

"Isn't a raid plundering villages in WoW or something like that?" - Robert Desable