Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Gameplay... But..................

I mean it's fun and all....

But if I was caught playing it I'd have to cut my head of and jsut die...

I mean let's face it guys, it looks like a 4 year olds game, even though it is an awesome game... I just don't know if i would make it my main one... Anyone see what I'm saying or am I jsut another jackass?

Comments

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

I can see where you're comming from. I think I could play a game like goonzu with my roomate nearby me, but I'd be embarassed with the blinds open in college with other people/friends passing by seeing me play it haha. But if you live at home or with a family, then I see no problem in endulging in your "secret pleasure" and playing goonzu until your hearts desire. =)

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• oblakastoufoblakastouf Member Posts: 9

Yeah... Good point.

• drajildrajil Member Posts: 10

Well the comments are interesting but what is the gameplay actually like? is it one of those games where you click and you watch your char fight?

• SenretsuSenretsu Member Posts: 63

Originally posted by drajil

Well the comments are interesting but what is the gameplay actually like? is it one of those games where you click and you watch your char fight?
    It's click and view like any other MMO with repetitive and boring grinding. Although if that bothers you too much you can always become an archer or a gunner like me and use the slightly more interesting attack-flee-attack pattern.

And although the graphics are somewhat kiddy they're no more so than Maplestory or Flyff. Most people will notice more importantly the amazing art rather than the questionable direction the art takes. Of course, that's only the opinion of a gamer that played Maplestory and Flyff quite extensively. ^^;

I am a connoisseur of fine wine and fine pixels

• gedecegedece Member Posts: 24

Well, I can understand ultracute graphics driving people away, but in no way it's embarrasing. I got half of my office hooked into it, and we are not afraid to be seen playing it (except by the boss)

• PU_TANG_PIEPU_TANG_PIE Member Posts: 6

This game looks to cutesy and kiddy like.  If your into these kinds of graphics, go ahead and try it.  I played it for about 2 weeks, and quit becuase it was too bright and colorful. ^_^ And the game itself was plain and boring to me.

• CowboyKarimCowboyKarim Member Posts: 15

if you like to play the game, go ahead and play! Who cares what other people think right? This way you bring true friends closer and you push failed relationships away from the start haha =P

Maybe its just because I grew up playing NexusTK but sometimes I prefer playing a game like this than to a "pretty" game with lack of gameplay (for example I loved Lineage 2 for the graphics but to ME it lacked gameplay, no offense to anyone else, everyone has their own preference or else we'd all be playing one game right -_^?) 

Anyway I know I use to be a little self conscious about these things but in reality its better to do what makes you happy, you find more interesting friends and you don't have to worry about yourself when you're with those people who you got to be your 'friends' by hiding everything you truly liked =P

Anyway sorry for the psychology session, I guess I could relate to your problem a while back but I've known a couple people who always quit games they use to love to play because they say it was too 'carebear'

Open your mind and almost anything can be fun right? =P lol

• thinktanktedthinktankted Member Posts: 5

I thought the graphics, while a little on the "manga" side were still very well done, and the game does things right for a n00b like me.  Game is very deep in the social end of things.

• b2i12b2i12 Member Posts: 75

Good Topic!

I say you go ahead and play it if you like it. You shouldnt live your life carring about what everyone else thinks. Im 15 and I think this game rocks my friend hes 15 he thinks it rocks.