Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I think I'll give it a shot

RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200

I'm waiting eagerly my buddy key and have some questions.

Crafting in Matrix Online... what is it like? Fun, boring, difficult, perhaps even frustrating? I have checked a few guides but really can't say much about it yet.

Another thing... How easy/hard is it to get a team in game nowadays? And can I do much without team?

Comments

• snake50312snake50312 Member Posts: 31

Mmmmm "Crafting" isnt that bad I guess. Grinding for things to craft takes longer. Basic missions are kinda repetative but they have a critical mission every week which is good and the archive missions are awesome and give you some history as to what has happened so far in the game.

Teaming is pretty easy to find just ask people if they want to team it really dosent matter what level, although I would stay away from teaming with a lvl 16-33(I think) because they cant run thier missions in the easier areas, if you are a lowbee. Teaming with a 50 is fine though.

Also MxO probably has one of the best communities out there. look me up ingame on syntax. Jaxii