Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

my opinion on tibia

BrefixBrefix vallentunaPosts: 19Member Uncommon

this is my opinion on tibia:

this was my first mmorpg game then i played to lvl 18 knight with some of my rl friends i had a lot of fun but i quitted and didnt play on like 2 years and now im back and its funnier then ever  

when i didnt play i thought the game sucked for the normal reasons every one saying omfg bad graphic just clicking on one monster and w8 until it dies and the most reson i quitted was cuz i relly didnt like games where u lvled slow .. but now when i plays i think why in the hell did i quit for??now i dont care if i lvl slow the important is to have fun! not just omfg a multiplayer game where u can lvl, lets nerd and be the highest lvl....

i recomend it for ppl who just want a fun mmorpg game to play. and if u like games with good graphics then dont try the game u maybe dont like it (still give it a try)

if u learn to play on the right way to game will be the best!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tibia rocks

Tagged:

Comments

• GotsGots SjövikPosts: 10Member

tibia isn't about graphics, if the game were 2d, i wouldn't had played it. The community just roxs, and you actually are someone in the game. When I enter the City I always meet someone screaming "Ivan =*" :) Ive played it for 3 years now, with some breaks sometimes, trying out new stuffs, like wow... but u always come back to tibia anyway xd

• StraykoStrayko zoetermeerPosts: 56Member

Originally posted by Gots

tibia isn't about graphics, if the game were 2d, i wouldn't had played it. The community just roxs, and you actually are someone in the game. When I enter the City I always meet someone screaming "Ivan =*" :) Ive played it for 3 years now, with some breaks sometimes, trying out new stuffs, like wow... but u always come back to tibia anyway xd

Yeah, the freaking game just keeps you coming back.

I was retired for months until about a week ago, but I started again.

• HealthyyHealthyy LimburgPosts: 112Member Uncommon

That's right, i quit for one month then i came back. But now i'm not much on tibia anymore, i like metin2.

But if metin2 gets bored, the first one that i will play again is tibia. :D