Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heavenly Demon role builds.

Blood_LustBlood_Lust Member Posts: 2

Hey ive screwed my character up a few times in the Heavenly Demon clan. Now i just breeze by the exam. Here every one can give each other some advice on how to build there characters..

........................................................................................................

The Heavenly Demon clan will kill you with there bloody hand techneque!

Tip of a sword.VS The blade of a saber. YOU DECIDE!!!!!

Comments

• JK-KanosiJK-Kanosi Member Posts: 1,357

My advice is quit being such a min/max freak and just build a character you enjoy. I'm not referring to you OP, just people in general that sweat this topic too much. I personally put points into whichever stat I think need improvement at the time. If I find that I lose too much health in a yellow-orange con fight, I add points into Con. If I find that my damage isn't as good as I would like, yet I have the best weapon for my level and all of my Mastery points into that weapon, then I choose Str. If I find that I'm not Criting as much as I'd like, I put points into Dex. If my essense keeps running out faster than I'd like, I put points into Essense. Considering that I am a Blood Demon, I don't even pay attention to Wisdom. My advice is to play it by ear and put points where you feel they are needed at that level. As far as skills go for Blood Demons, I prefer to take one Active and one Smashing skill. Taking more will just spread yourself thinner, but having more will also give you more options. I of course take all of my Passive feats and Utility spells. Which smashing and active skill you take depends on the type of Blood Demon you want to be. If you want to debuff while you are fighting, take the heavenly saber smashing skills. I chose the fire saber smashing skills for the extra DD. If you want to take the time, you can take both smashing skills to debuff and get the extra DD, but you will run out of essense a lot faster. Up to you really. 

MMORPG's w/ Max level characters: DAoC, SWG, & WoW

Currently Playing: WAR
    Preferred Playstyle: Roleplay/adventurous, in a sandbox game.

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

Yeah.. i kinda took all sorts of skills and learn them all and later i found out that almost all of them are the same and it's just different flavors. Now my skills are kinda spread up all over the place.

• RidgelonRidgelon Member Posts: 28

After hunting through hundreds of  posts i've found that (depending on your character), Fighter classes: Str is #1.. dictates your damage and defence..Dex is #2 for dodge and weapon skills.. Con for hit points of course..essence for mana points to do your kung fu with...wisdom not so much, does effect the elixer usage.  For Clerics/Hybreds..Essence for Mana...Wisdom for spell power...Str/Dex since you have to fight..con is 2x for clerics but everyone needs hitpoints.  For Casters..Not sure..never played one yet.. but from what I've read..Essence/Wisdom main focuse for spell power and mana...Dex since it helps with dodge..Con then Str (don't quote me on this..haven't messed with the casters in this game yet)

• rebirth1629rebirth1629 Member Posts: 113
    Originally posted by Ridgelon

After hunting through hundreds of  posts i've found that (depending on your character), Fighter classes: Str is #1.. dictates your damage and defence..Dex is #2 for dodge and weapon skills.. Con for hit points of course..essence for mana points to do your kung fu with...wisdom not so much, does effect the elixer usage.  For Clerics/Hybreds..Essence for Mana...Wisdom for spell power...Str/Dex since you have to fight..con is 2x for clerics but everyone needs hitpoints.  For Casters..Not sure..never played one yet.. but from what I've read..Essence/Wisdom main focuse for spell power and mana...Dex since it helps with dodge..Con then Str (don't quote me on this..haven't messed with the casters in this game yet)

good guide for fighter but i would suggest that u do str:con: dex = 2:1:1 first until you get to RL. Because with more str u level up faster....when you touch RL,start doing 1:1:2 because mobs are a pain with low dex