Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Note to the 40 contest winners

2»

Comments

• FireburstFireburst Member UncommonPosts: 200
    You cannot play for 7 days for free and then add the key. You have to add the key to a new account that hasn't been used yet (unless you are already paying to play horizons. In that case you would have been given a different type of key)

• thePuckthePuck Member Posts: 30
    It is the 30th and they still haven't set me my key, they said they were "setting up the account" and would soon get back to me...that was wednesday.  Today is Saturday..  I'm not pleased, and it doesn't really inspire me to become a paying customer.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    You guys should really reply to the person who sent you that update.  I think if you remind them it will speed things up.  Sadly it appears the North American division was not near as quick as the Euro guys image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

I did, Friday, to see if I could at least get an ETA....no reply.

Let me know if it goes unanswered by Tuesday.  I will then contact my rep there to try and push things through.  I am sorry about the delays...the good news is that unlike a beta account - you will get 90 days of game time whenever the prize is actually issued.  I always stress out more about the beta accounts because there are only so many days left before the beta ends...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Originally posted by Admin
    Let me know if it goes unanswered by Tuesday.  I will then contact my rep there to try and push things through.  I am sorry about the delays...the good news is that unlike a beta account - you will get 90 days of game time whenever the prize is actually issued.  I always stress out more about the beta accounts because there are only so many days left before the beta ends...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Still no reply, still no key, still no anything.  Last time I looked, contests were promotions for the game...and the idea this "promotion" has promoted to me is that they can't do their jobs.  I also looked at the Horizons forums and saw that this is pretty much the standard way they treat their standard customers as well.  As I said before, this isn't really encouraging me to become a paying customer.  Thanks for your help, though, you guys are always on top of your game.

Puck, you should e-mail them as well.  The more pressure the better ;-)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• FireburstFireburst Member UncommonPosts: 200

It's a shame you guys are still waiting. The euro keys were sent out quite quickly and when I had a question regarding the key I got a reply to my email within 40 mins which is very good.

I am enjoying my prize so hopefully so will you guys and it will be worth the wait.

• Ahj1988Ahj1988 Member Posts: 4

I was wondering, how many US winners got their prize information yet? Cause I haven't, and I was wondering if anyone/everyone has yet. ::::37::

Those prizes went out a while ago...please contact me ([email protected]) with your full info and I will forward it on to Artifact Entertainment for them to investigate.

Thanks...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• propolyzpropolyz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    darn that sucks :( sorry

---------------------------------------------
    Darkage of Camelot | Since Day 1 |

Seabasz 50 Hero | Lancelot / Hib
    Seabas 50 Enchanter | Lancelot / Hib
    Vlyden 50 Bezerker | Guinevere / Mid
    Vydien 50 Armsman | Bors / Alb
    Hellzpyro 43 Wizard | Merlin / Alb

---------------------------------------------
    Darkage of Camelot
    Seabasz 50 Hero | Lancelot / Hib
    Seabas 50 Enchanter | Lancelot / Hib
    Vlyden 50 Bezerker | Guinevere / Mid
    Vydien 50 Armsman | Bors / Alb
    Hellzpyro 50 Wizard | Merlin / Alb
    Oceany 45 BM | Mordred / Mid
    Seabasy 48 Bard | Mordred / Hib

• EduardoASGEduardoASG Member Posts: 832

forget Horizons.. Bad graphics bad gaming. Only fun of it is playing as a choopy retarded puny lil dragon wich can have several colours. :p

really not worth. i Beta tested it and had chance to play it after release and they managed to make the game worst.. quite an acomplishment lol

Aion, AoC, AC, AO, DDO, Eve, Eq2, GW, MW3, L1&2, RF, RIFT, SWG, SWTOR, TR, UO, WOW, WAR
  • LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

Originally posted by EduardoASG
    forget Horizons.. Bad graphics bad gaming. Only fun of it is playing as a choopy retarded puny lil dragon wich can have several colours. :preally not worth. i Beta tested it and had chance to play it after release and they managed to make the game worst.. quite an acomplishment lol

You do realize that the last post to this thread was almost a year ago?::::12::................

• SLyxsithSLyxsith Member Posts: 9

Kind of intresting though the pattern of non fulfilment Horizons has for it's contests. Especially with MMORPG doing this current promotion.

What about the Mithril Giveaway prizes? The only persons who have acknowledged receipt of their prize are a coupel of peopel who were arwarded a couple of gold pieces in game.

I cant understand why a company strugling like Tulga is, keeps shooting them selves in the arse at every opportunity. I mean seriously. If you offer someone a poster for pete's sake put it in a cardboard box and ship it to them. It's just not that hard to comprehend..

• gopher65gopher65 Member Posts: 46

Most people have received there iPods now. The poster containers are schedualed to arrive at the Tulga offices on Monday the 11th of July (tomorrow as I write this), so they will be shipped out either Monday or Tuesday, depending on what time of day they arrive.

I'm not sure why they are just getting the poster containers now; it seems like a rather long wait for the people who won posters. But regardless as of tomorrow all prizes will have been shipped.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

I was one of the 50 who won...but I won't be able to play untill the 26th possibly?

edit: oh wait....hehe...I won the new contest from the 12th of june...oops

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• SavilzSavilz Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Uh question sooo i won the contest ... claim my prize and made the account but when i tried to log in the email log in i had to do they said that the account is not there :P  someone walk me through on how to get an account set up or that fresh CD key you're talking about.  THANX
  • MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Hey Admin/Mods,

Don't you think it's really time for this sticky to finally come down?

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• bonobotheorybonobotheory Member UncommonPosts: 1,007
    Originally posted by Motorhead

Hey Admin/Mods,
    Don't you think it's really time for this sticky to finally come down?

Some people are still waiting for their prizes.

• lsiehlalsiehla Member Posts: 2

I downloaded the game and I am enjoying playing it atm. It's one of those things... you either love it or hate it.

The biggest drawback is lack of information. I find that I am constantly trawling the forums for information which frankly should be available. It badly needs a good guide. The community sites make up for this but it means that the info you need seems to spread all over the place.

It still has a few annoying bugs but nothing that stops gameplay (at least nothing that is yet to affect me).

I would download the client (the trial is the same as the full) and give it a try (I gave up on Ryzom after 2 hours so if you stuck it out for a few days you will have no problems with HZ).

I hope they send the keys out soon as my trial is about to run out.