Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auto Assault 2

Charger17Charger17 Member UncommonPosts: 9

I just tried Auto Assault again.  i was with them at launch and they got as rough start.  Now with all the patches, this is an excellant premier title.  Lots of fun.  Great graphics.  If you have not tried this gamer, you need to give it a look.  Decide for yourself.

If you played near launch and were disappointed, take another look.  You will be pleasantly surprised. 

Most gamers may have  turned their back on this title due to all the bad press.  Some of it was deerserved..but no longer.  I fear they may need to re-release the game to get this game another viable look from gamers.  Is Auto Assault 2 in the future?

Comments

• deplorabledeplorable Member Posts: 418

They need a re-release of this game, maybe putting humans with their robotic counterparts.

introducing an alien race (perhaps the ones who started the whole thing off) siding with the mutants with orangic vehicles (jace and the wheeled warriors anyone).

Maybe introducing other things, i did have a list somewhere i was going to email. Because AA is an interesting concept and game which just got off to a bad start.

• MasterPain55MasterPain55 Member Posts: 257

LOL, Auto Assault 2....... are you serious.

PlayNC is having the game terminated by the end of summer, therfore the game has failed and you wont even be able to login after this summer. Seriously do you think they would make a AA2 after having to shut this down so soon. The game hasn't even been out very long and it already died.

• MaldachMaldach Member Posts: 399

Not going to happen. AA is a proven failure. It will not spawn a sequel.

• QwirkQwirk Member Posts: 136

Originally posted by spalmer2
    I just tried Auto Assault again. i was with them at launch and they got as rough start. Now with all the patches, this is an excellant premier title. Lots of fun. Great graphics. If you have not tried this gamer, you need to give it a look. Decide for yourself.
    If you played near launch and were disappointed, take another look. You will be pleasantly surprised.
    Most gamers may have turned their back on this title due to all the bad press. Some of it was deerserved..but no longer. I fear they may need to re-release the game to get this game another viable look from gamers. Is Auto Assault 2 in the future?

I wouldn't title it AA 2 just because of the bad press AA got.
    But even mmorpg discussed NetDevil/NCSoft's 'post mortem' of AA, and it looks like they know where they ran into/created problems.
    The concept is too much fun, and the world too rich and full of potential to just give up on.
    both companies are well aware that there are a ton of gamers sick to death of the glut of fantasy mmo's.

I would love to see something done, whether rerelease, sequel, or redesign to bring back the fun of AA.

And so far I haven't heard anyone say anything against it that didn't include the word 'beta'. Gee, anyone ever think that a beta test might not be as fun as release since it's Guaranteed to have more bugs? /shakehead.

I never did make it to Ground Zero.
    I'll miss my apocalypse device :D

• ElgarethElgareth Member Posts: 588

Yeah I recently trialed AA as well, it was fun, but somehow the Perfomance was crap. I dunno why *shrug*.

But yes, the Concept was really fun, the Combination of Aiming, Skills, Weapons/Armor and Physics Engine, I think PvP was a blast in this game.

I definately hope for a Sequel (from NCSoft or someone other, AA2, or another Universe with similar Gameplay, I don't care), I think with a better start it could've been absolutely great.

• flakesflakes Member Posts: 575

I just tried Auto Assault again.  i was with them at launch and they got as rough start.  Now with all the patches, this is an excellant premier title.  Lots of fun.  Great graphics.  If you have not tried this gamer, you need to give it a look.  Decide for yourself.
    If you played near launch and were disappointed, take another look.  You will be pleasantly surprised. 
    Most gamers may have  turned their back on this title due to all the bad press.  Some of it was deerserved..but no longer.  I fear they may need to re-release the game to get this game another viable look from gamers.  Is Auto Assault 2 in the future?

Well...sorry for you then that the games getting closed.Just read the announcement here and seen your topic before so it struck to me immediatly what you typed here.Really allways a shame for a player enjoying a game when this happens.Most will say that it's good it closed because it was crap anyway....i try and think about the people who still played the game and how it affects them.

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239

Actually AA was not a failure.

It lasted over a  year after a very premature launch, little to no advertising AND hardly any staff.

It also managed to keep all of us who were playing hooked and entertained for that period.

Thats a SUCCESS.

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

• KeoghKeogh Member Posts: 1,099

NO!

You are delusional if you think there is hope for Auto Assault.

Its DEAD.

Say good bye.

"Don't corpse-camp that idea. Its never gonna rez"
    Bladezz (The Guild)

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239

IT NOT DEAD TILL SEPTEMBER 30TH!

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."