Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sept 1

Firebird1Firebird1 Member Posts: 222

Friends, I found out something a little odd.  Apparently my sub has been extended to September 1, 2007.  It was supposed to run out in July, but it seems I've been given a few free months.  Anyone else know about this?  If this has been posted before please post a link in here and I'll get a mod to close this. 

Until then, let the speculation begin!

Comments

• lobeslobes Member UncommonPosts: 127

Important Notice — 07/02/07

NOTICE: Today NCsoft is announcing that it will be closing down service for Auto Assault at the end of the summer. The service will close at midnight on August 31, 2007. As of today, any player currently in the service with an active billed account will not be billed again. If players have previously purchased time via multi-month billing or time cards that extends their service past July 31, NCsoft will reconcile these accounts appropriately. There will be more announcements coming soon regarding the shut down of Auto Assault and its impact on current accounts. Please check back at www.autoassault.com for more information.

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239

Where have you been?..we have been speculating for the last 24 hours on the official AA boards.

R.I.P. AUTO ASSAULT @ SEPTEMBER 1ST...

The above statement was posted something like an hour ago.

In the meantime check the official AA forums for plans on which game the clans are gonna be hitting up next.

You can bet we are gonna kik ass whatever it is we play.

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

• suskesuske Member Posts: 714

wwwfallenearth.com

• Firebird1Firebird1 Member Posts: 222

Hence why I stated if this had been talked about. 

As for where I was...  Ask most people who leave this game where they went.