Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World Pass

Token1337GuyToken1337Guy Member Posts: 159

Okay, so I'm sure that this has been asked before, but the search function on MMORPG.com is giving me troubles currently.  Me and a friend recently purchased the 2007 Collection.  Naturally, we intend on playing together.  But will one of us have to save up the money for a World Pass just to play with each other?  I played a while back, but simply can't remember if it was no big deal or not (coupled with the whole server economy thing changing how much my stack of earth crystals is worth).

Thanks for your time.

EDIT:  Also, for some reason I remember something about not being able to use two accounts on the same credit/debit card number... is this true?

Comments

• SinCreatorSinCreator Member Posts: 42

If I've read around correctly, world passes aren't needed anymore, you should be able to choose your server

• Token1337GuyToken1337Guy Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by SinCreator

If I've read around correctly, world passes aren't needed anymore, you should be able to choose your server

Wow, really?  That would be quite awesome.  Now the only question that stands is the multiple accounts on a single card issue.

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Nope, shouldn't be a problem to use the same card for different accounts. My wife and I have it that way.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil