Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sco is teh shyz yo, ftw~!

guardiannaguardianna Member Posts: 1

don't let the name catch you off guard. originally it was supposed to be called "ace online". the game is a big hit in korea and vietnam. for some reason, i think its not as a big hit internationally jsut because for some damned reason it was called "space cowboy" for us. anyways, SCO is the MOST UNIQUE game every. its not hack and slash some other games >_> ( wow, mu online). this game takes some serious skills, strategy, and teamwork. so... play it~!

~ can still see the light ~

Comments

• smcbsmcb Member Posts: 40

Sick, insane grind and they have an item mall that sells gpotatos for real life money that give you a big 30% increase in xp gain. The 30% increase in xp gain aint crap, gpotatos dont even put a dent in your xp gain at higher levels. The game has no balance in gears for PvP. All this lame game cares about is selling gpotatos to dumb people who buy them. Dont waste your time on this bug infested, people doing sploits game that feels like its in the alpha phase of testing. I played an I-Gear to level 70 and an M-Gear into the 60's on the Trimus server, the game is bad news.