Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any better?

ASmith84ASmith84 Member Posts: 979
i was just wonderin if this game has gotten any better?  does anyone still play this game much? has the story gotten interesting yet?  i wish this game was good the movies were good and it was interesting and cool looking but the game not so much.

Comments

• KusyaKusya Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by ASmith84

i was just wonderin if this game has gotten any better?

no

does anyone still play this game much?

hard to say, but 99% of the city is a ghost town but you may find 5- 20 people at the 4 or so busy hardlines

has the story gotten interesting yet?

unless you have been following the storyline religiously, it is dull and boring

i wish this game was good the movies were good and it was interesting and cool looking but the game not so much.

honestly a real matrix fan should stay away from the game. it has ruined the wachowski's masterpiece.
  • SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

Why not find out for yourself instead of having someone force feed you their opinion? 

• freiheitfreiheit Member Posts: 264
    Because this forum is better suited to people with experience giving their views, which is the point of the thread and what he asked for. Now wh do you use 3rd party websites to sell the game instead of actually discussing it? You have found a slick way to bypass having to pay MMORPG.com for ad space.
  • deplorabledeplorable Member Posts: 418

Originally posted by Kusya

Originally posted by ASmith84 

honestly a real matrix fan should stay away from the game. it has ruined the wachowski's masterpiece.
    Much like the 2 sequels? :-p

Should have been kept as a one-off film.

• ASmith84ASmith84 Member Posts: 979

what about the interlock system?  is it still random?