Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game costs too much

ReifujinReifujin Member Posts: 1
I played this game before. Every newbie wears this orange blouse and white pants. Each player starts with 0 tbucks ( There currency). Could the developer atleast supply new players with some money?

Instead

We had to buy it using real money, each tbucks. I thought if i skill up (sochializer, fashionista, board rider etc) i could earn tbucks. But i got this stupid looking pants and some clown nose.

I tried to download the software called "stylemaker" to design my own clothing. but i guess i have to pay for it too since i dowloaded it for free and IT DOESN'T WORK.

my opinion is, rather then you buy virtual items with real money, i suggest that you buy real items, with virtual money.

*some people said that this is just a sosial environment. i agree. but why did this sosial environment got listed in a mmorpg list?

Comments

• notagtipsynotagtipsy Member Posts: 3

Lol, real items with virtual money.

• nobionnobion Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by Reifujin

I played this game before. Every newbie wears this orange blouse and white pants. Each player starts with 0 tbucks ( There currency). Could the developer atleast supply new players with some money?

Instead

We had to buy it using real money, each tbucks. I thought if i skill up (sochializer, fashionista, board rider etc) i could earn tbucks. But i got this stupid looking pants and some clown nose.

I tried to download the software called "stylemaker" to design my own clothing. but i guess i have to pay for it too since i dowloaded it for free and IT DOESN'T WORK.

my opinion is, rather then you buy virtual items with real money, i suggest that you buy real items, with virtual money.

*some people said that this is just a sosial environment. i agree. but why did this sosial environment got listed in a mmorpg list?

if things really was as bad as you make them up here. Im sure there wasent near as many players as there is in there. lol

No you aint getting everything in the world for free. especially not of developers trying to run a buisness with the game they created.

No dude or girl. World of warcraft is friggin expensive. YOU NEED to pay 12$ month. and since there is like 8 million players in it. You go figure out the math. 12 dollars x 8000000 = Alot of money each month. They could easily lower the monthly price some. And still profit very good.

In there you can play free. Easily lend stuff of others to play with. And its about chatting. and that is free.

But i guess since you can't figure out "There" is auctually a buisness. You can't be very old.

Win... or lose...

• AcalexAcalex Member UncommonPosts: 72

It's 15 dollars a month. But, that's pretty standard pricing for an MMORPG. Now, the difference here is that EVERYONE pays 15 dollars a month and you don't recieve any benefits from having more money than other people. It's about the time you invest in the game and not how much you pay.

• StarSabreStarSabre Member Posts: 6

You CAN actually make $$ in There.com by becoming a designer. I invested maybe $100 in the begining... starting desiging clothing to sell in the auctions to other players and then turn around and sell the TBucks I made from those sells to other players... I've made back thousands since 2006. Some of us don't pay a dime now.

• HoobleyHoobley Member Posts: 421

I make real money from There.

I don't play very much, but I just keep re-listing the items I designed years back, I don't make a fortune, but it's better than nothing. :D

I don't pay any sort of monthly fee though, I thought There was free to play...