Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Absolutely wow

pirateerpirateer Member UncommonPosts: 219
This is a... VERY great game. If you get a chance I would highly recommend that you play it.

The skills have like no grind at all. I got my mining to level 40 on the first day I started. I even found someone to help me since I had no idea where anything was yet

Community... ehh... its, OK, but nothing special. Not a lot of people in Vys nation. Join the Ysl nation for a big population

Leveling is pretty easy. In the tutorial you level super-mega-fast and even up until like level 30 grinding is very simple.

Quests are good. Really nothing special here either.

Graphics. Oh oh oh the graphics are pretty bad. But they are better than about half of the games on these lists (*cough* RuneScape, MapleStory, Ogre Island, and a bunch more *cough*) They are good enough to tell what monster is what.

Overall I rated this game 8.5/10 the only things that brought it down were community and graphics. Play this game, for the love of God play this game and you will absolutely enjoy it. It's not like the regular MMORPG, its... different, in a good way

Comments

• ArabianArrowArabianArrow Member Posts: 9

Yeah, it is a great game. What server are you playing?

• pirateerpirateer Member UncommonPosts: 219

Originally posted by ArabianArrow

Yeah, it is a great game. What server are you playing?
    The update server #1 if that's what you mean. If not then explain to me because I don't know
  • ArabianArrowArabianArrow Member Posts: 9

I played newraja. Got to level 112. Just to let you know, that server is corrupt, GM's cheat and have always cheated. A new much better server is comming out with new update such as quests / skins / armors/ and more. The site is www.dr-int.com . Site is down for now, will be up very soon. The server will be up 100% somewhere next week (could be next weekend). Check out the forums and enjoy.

Good day.