Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Follow The White Rabbit Buddy Key Trial v3.0

1235»

Comments

• WulfgerWulfger Member Posts: 3

Is the buddy key thing still going on?  I looked through the old news at MXO and they said something about buddy keyes being in a few days at the start of June.  did I miss it?

• RahshkaRahshka Member Posts: 9

A new thread sounds like a  good idea to me, since this one has gotten so long and it will be hard to tell  who is still interested when they do come out,...and by the way would like to take a peak still  :) have not seen this game since beta and hear it has improved from the mess it was

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

Right, i'll remake the thread when the keys are in hand. Sorry once again.

In the mean time i'll repeat this...

1. Sign up for a free station account over at

https://www.station.sony.com/secure/en/registration/registration.jsp?returnURL=http://www.station.sony.com/

2. Access your account at

https://secure.station.sony.com/eq2/accounts/station/EditLogin.m

3. Click ''Email Newsletters"

4. Tick 'The Matrix Online'

5. Confirm it

6. Make sure you put "[email protected]" out of any spam filters on ya email.

7. Wait for an email containing 5 buddy keys.

Thats how they're getting sent out, should be to anyone whos signed up so it might be a way to get a guanteed key, as well as 4 others to give out.

Just in case 
  • snake4769snake4769 Member Posts: 9

I haven't gotten one yet so i'm guessing that repost of directions is where to restart so ill ask again, send to: [email protected] (not sure if its @aimMAIL.com) or just simply PM me here. Thanks

• ror1023ror1023 Member Posts: 1

I'd really enjoy if you could send me a Buddy key my girlfriend wants to try it out I for some reason can't get a buddy key and I have an account :(

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200

Hi. One buddy key for me thanks. I'm a huge fun of Matrix movies and I have just recently quitted playing Anarchy Online so I'm kinda searching a new mmorpg now. Would be great to get a buddy key and have a ride with this mmorpg finally. You can PM me or use my email:   [email protected]

• xevier77xevier77 Member UncommonPosts: 16

Id be up for tring it again.   Would like to see what is going on.  [email protected]

• FreequencyFreequency Member Posts: 8

When SOE does send us our buddy keys, I will send a couple out.

If you do like the trial and are interested in a Faction (Guild)

Look up The Black Market.  We have been around since Beta and are currently recruiting new and novice players.  The Black Market collects the rarest items in-game and sells them to Operatives through out The Mega City.  We are a Zion faction, but due to our underground nature, we are neutral.

Rgds.

Freequency

• OSF8759OSF8759 Member Posts: 284

I'm Matrix-curious.  I'd love to give it a try.

• ChorobesChorobes Member UncommonPosts: 4

Id love to try this out too. I think ill look up your guild too when I get in-game. Send key to [email protected]

• gse200203gse200203 Member Posts: 1

Hey is you have another one please send me one this way.   Thanks.

Good news! Buddy keys are planned for send out this coming monday/tuesday!

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200

Great! Going to watch all the three movies while waiting for my buddy key =)

• Hap-LoHap-Lo Member Posts: 8

If there are any buddy keys still floating about that don't have homes yet, I'd be grateful for one.

Thanks kindly!

Hap

• AndereAndere Member UncommonPosts: 14

If someone got more buddy keys here's a person who wants 1 x), thanks in advance.

• KoopakKoopak Member Posts: 1

I have bin Looking every where for one!  send it to me at [email protected] please!!

• snake50312snake50312 Member Posts: 31

If I ever get my buddy keys I will post them up here, if I dont ever get mine, I will get some other peoples and post here when I get them and let you all fight over them

• FlashGordanFlashGordan Member Posts: 56

If someone could toss me a key thatd be swell.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Just pm it to me on here or email it to me at bhill1024 AT gmai l. c0 nn   <---sure u can figure that out, didnt want spiders picking it up.

Alright, since this first thread is pretty old (blame pre-emptive thinking) and got a bit overwhelmed with requests so it was impossible to judge who still had genuine interest i'm making a second one.

PLEASE POST ANY REQUESTS FOR BUDDY KEYS THERE AND NOT THIS OLD THREAD

• gimmeapennygimmeapenny Member Posts: 85

asdfadsf

Whoops :P

Playing: EVE
    and you better care