Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most stupid game ever?

peertjuhpeertjuh Member Posts: 23

Come on guys!!

- Not 3D

-Full with hackers

-Full with scammers

-No PvP

-Not realistic

On the other side

-Nice people in it

-Easy way to get money

-Lvling is fun with the other people

-You have good jobs

-Nice weaps and armours

-The graphics are nice for a 2D game

-This game Rulez! when you are a high lvl

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's a pitty MS isn't 3D, that would make it more realistic.

But when they do so, I think the game would get less fun.

And i think the items in the CashShop are to expensive

Comments

• destinygoddestinygod Member Posts: 11

i couild only say that this game is only or the patient people man. its for people whose parents allow them to sit at home all day and play this forsaken game.

i never made it up to a level 50. :(

• IchyruIchyru Member Posts: 14
    Its a game for people that LIKE 2-D scrollers! i love the old fashion scrollers, i still play the original sonic and Zelda! plus ive been playing for 2 years, but i get on for like3 hours a day, my friend only has been playing a few months for the same time and is 59...

"~Ichyru~
    ~Hinokana~"

• warrorwarror Member Posts: 270
    You can't be too hard on them. They are trying to make a game that satisfies a small niche market. And from the reviews i have seen about this game it looks like this game is going to make that market very happy. This game cannot be criticized like bigger games such as Lotro and Wow, AOC, etc because they aren't trying to compete in that market.
  • NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    Originally posted by peertjuh

Come on guys!!

- Not 3D

-Full with hackers

-Full with scammers

-No PvP

-Not realistic

On the other side

-Nice people in it

-Easy way to get money

-You have good jobs

-Nice weaps and armours

first of all... Ms will never go 3D. and what do u mean with "Realistic"? no mmorpg is "realistic" ic its really realistric fighting spiders. goblings and fire is comming out of ur sword lol.. and u cant hack in the game anymore... if u try hack ull be banned in 4days. and there are no scammers in this game... just dont give out ur acc info.. thats stupid anyhow.

and yeh... pvp is a must

• ElgarethElgareth Member Posts: 588
    Yeah, the 2D Style is actually a wanted Feature. And I kinda like that as well. Somehow brings back fond memories of all the Sidescrollers I played in my Youth.

However, I couldn't stand the Grind, but if a MS2 ever releases, with the same 2D comic graphics, I'll definately test it out :)
  • peertjuhpeertjuh Member Posts: 23

Come on guys!!

- Not 3D

-Full with hackers

-Full with scammers

-No PvP

-Not realistic

On the other side

-Nice people in it

-Easy way to get money

-You have good jobs

-Nice weaps and armours

first of all... Ms will never go 3D. and what do u mean with "Realistic"? no mmorpg is "realistic" ic its really realistric fighting spiders. goblings and fire is comming out of ur sword lol.. and u cant hack in the game anymore... if u try hack ull be banned in 4days. and there are no scammers in this game... just dont give out ur acc info.. thats stupid anyhow.

and yeh... pvp is a must

------------------------------------

Some mmorpg's have that good graphics that its like a photo or something like that... that's what i mean with realistic.

And dude friends of my still hack And besides a ban of 4 days?? lol, i think you mean a month.. (look at MS website)

Its stupid to say :: there are no scammers in this game... just dont give out ur acc info.. thats stupid anyhow. :: because you got never get scammed then.. you should get someday.. then you now it's true what i say

• vazzarothvazzaroth Member Posts: 111
    From what I've seen, MS is the best free MMO I've played, and I've played quite a few before I got WoW and CoH.

Grinding is bad, they need to revamp some of it.

I have two problems with the game:

-Too many immature kids who get off on being jackasses (or adults, I don't discriminate by age, I discriminate by attitude )

-The develepers/GMs seem to not give a shit about their players, and their presence isn't there.

I've talked to numourous GMs after only a month or so in WoW, I never saw a single GM in my 2 1/2 years in MS.

Also, I hate how Sins basically HAVE to be funded or they are gimped.

--------------------------------
    -Been there, done that: Xsyon, WoW, EVE, Maplestory, City of Heroes, Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, FF11, Rift
    -Currently playing: Not MMOs
    -Wants to check out: SWTOR, Dark Millennium

Come on guys!!

- Not 3D

-Full with hackers

-Full with scammers

-No PvP

-Not realistic

On the other side

-Nice people in it

-Easy way to get money

-You have good jobs

-Nice weaps and armours

and yeh... pvp is a must

Some mmorpg's have that good graphics that its like a photo or something like that... that's what i mean with realistic.

And dude friends of my still hack And besides a ban of 4 days?? lol, i think you mean a month.. (look at MS website)

Its stupid to say :: there are no scammers in this game... just dont give out ur acc info.. thats stupid anyhow. :: because you got never get scammed then.. you should get someday.. then you now it's true what i say

lol hehe i didnt say that they get banned for 4 days... they get banned in 4days  the gm's have a new program.. they can c every ch.. and every map on 1 screen... and emagine how many screens they have ;) theres a 90% chance of ban when u hack now... u simply cant hack anywhere anymore..

Come on guys!!

- Not 3D

-Full with hackers

-Full with scammers

-No PvP

-Not realistic

On the other side

-Nice people in it

-Easy way to get money

-You have good jobs

-Nice weaps and armours

and yeh... pvp is a must

i have been playing ms since beta.. and 1 year in beta until now.. never ever got scammed... u only get scammed if ur a fool.. check prices before u buy etc etc etc

• peertjuhpeertjuh Member Posts: 23
  • CrackinCrackin Member Posts: 10
    Not realistic enough? Why would you want a realistic game? A realistic game would be like 3 hours of just sitting in a car or doing errands, 6 1/2 hours of school, then you'd go home and play a video game (playing a video game on a video game, that's right) for a few hours, then it would be sleep time for 10 hours. A realistic game wouldn't be a good idea IMO.

http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=14144
    Make free money for PayPal! Just fill out 1-2 minute surveys.

• xconfusedx88xconfusedx88 Member Posts: 5
    as u sed it is fun when ur a high lvl but as in some of the ppl that played quit becuz its so hard and stupid 2 lvl becuz the places that u lvl at are always full of lagg and alot of ppl that kill ur monsters and dont care but in that u rly have 2 thk about the way u play as in not agressive or passive but with a smile xD
  • StrawberiiStrawberii Member Posts: 11

Come on guys!!

- Not 3D

-Full with hackers

-Full with scammers

-No PvP

-Not realistic

On the other side

-Nice people in it

-Easy way to get money

-You have good jobs

-Nice weaps and armours

and yeh... pvp is a must

PvP?

With characters that only have 2k health and each Sin doing 2k per star? No thanks.

• anigousanigous Member UncommonPosts: 113
    Originally posted by Strawberii

Come on guys!!

- Not 3D

-Full with hackers

-Full with scammers

-No PvP

-Not realistic

On the other side

-Nice people in it

-Easy way to get money

-You have good jobs

-Nice weaps and armours

and yeh... pvp is a must

PvP?

With characters that only have 2k health and each Sin doing 2k per star? No thanks.

sorry for quote,quote and more quote... but i must say 2k hp and 2k a star i know not fun -.- i mean u would need a lvl 200 spearman just to beat a lvl 50 sin! not only that but serious lag because everyone who lags gets engaged and screws up match no thanks i been there and its not fun -.- so im quiting for something elnse soon enough XD

"i have a lvl 26 maplestory warrior lvl 9 asda story archer and a adventure quest mage lvl 15 and my xfire is my bro's"

• starfox45634starfox45634 Member Posts: 41

i think the game is great for awhile... it gets so frustrating trying to level in the game... i quit when i was like level 23 because of it. its still a great game IMO and stands out from the rest. even the fact that you actually have to push a button to attack is one of the best features.

• ArcherforceArcherforce Member Posts: 21

I like it because it just reminds me of first super mario when came out xD (of course this game is better).

• zeroki12zeroki12 Member Posts: 16

I heard that there making pvp when the Maple Story DS Version comes out becuase when I went on to wiki it showed all the features and it allowes you to use your MS online character and lv them up and there adding pvp. :D

The pvp is going to be in a arena.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Bunny is on his way to world domination!

Originally posted by starfox45634

i think the game is great for awhile... it gets so frustrating trying to level in the game... i quit when i was like level 23 because of it. its still a great game IMO and stands out from the rest. even the fact that you actually have to push a button to attack is one of the best features.

yeah that is....... but seriously lvl 200 or even 100 ''big whoop im worshipped what should i do? maybe do every class o yeah thats right all of my other characters are lvl 100 to omg i forgot omg maplesea kicked me out and korea is not accepting what will i do it was funner thinking of what i could do oooooooooo i see maple global me play..... bored" so therefor pvp might be a better feature note: warriors have high def so stars wont do that much dmg so its ok

"i have a lvl 26 maplestory warrior lvl 9 asda story archer and a adventure quest mage lvl 15 and my xfire is my bro's"

Originally posted by anigous

Originally posted by starfox45634

yeah that is....... but seriously lvl 200 or even 100 ''big whoop im worshipped what should i do? maybe do every class o yeah thats right all of my other characters are lvl 100 to omg i forgot omg maplesea kicked me out and korea is not accepting what will i do it was funner thinking of what i could do oooooooooo i see maple global me play..... bored" so therefor pvp might be a better feature note: warriors have high def so stars wont do that much dmg so its ok

sorry but i forgot, ghost online has that feature but u have to pm me for url tips or free gold/pots/mage equips or help im checking everyday

Originally posted by zeroki12

I heard that there making pvp when the Maple Story DS Version comes out becuase when I went on to wiki it showed all the features and it allowes you to use your MS online character and lv them up and there adding pvp. :D
     The pvp is going to be in a arena.

hey nice xfire to bad mines has more maplestory XD and also some of us are bareley paying our comp/internet/electricity bills here and also that game is not coming for 1 year

• zorro0802zorro0802 Member Posts: 7

WOw very nice

• topkid97topkid97 Member Posts: 1

i heard it was full of hackers and spammers but i havent played it yet so thanks for ruining it for me

• 4rAg0uT4rAg0uT Member Posts: 3

Pros:

-Easy to play

-Can also act as another form of IM messaging wtih friends

-Fun to play with friends

-A great way to kill time (or just read a book,  hang out with friends, or post on a forum site )

Cons:

-Lots of scammers/hackers

-Can get boring fast

-You can barely do anything to the people who piss you off

-Cash items are over priced (but I still buy them because w/o it, I look ghetto, and some items can make gameplay a lot easier)

MS Global: Windia
    4rAg0uT (7x f/p mage)
    Th3Tr00p3r (2x rogue)
    EatMyDango (3x fighter)

• KivotKivot Member Posts: 44

Of course its not realistic...

It's an Anime game.

• GormandYGormandY Member Posts: 411

OMG the maplers attack!

No seriously, how could anyone like this?

Compare this to runescape.... and Runescape is teh win.