Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 10 Day Trial Keys (limited Offer)

HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239
If anyone needs a trial key, just PM me and I'll send you one.

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
"It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

Comments

• RehmesRehmes Member Posts: 600
    I want one, plz......
  • HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239
    OKay, just a quick message to let those who PM'd me know that I am in the process of sorting out 4 Trial keys.

These are however only 10 DAY TRIAL keys and not 14.

Also, I can only give out 4 at a time so don't ask for any more as I have already received about 7 requests.

SOme other Auto Assault subscribers may wish to do the same and give out some trial keys.

Post below if so.

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

• JTJT Member Posts: 401

Or go here and get your own free trial. http://www.autoassault.com

THis is the official 14 DAY FREE AUTO ASSAULT TRIAL LINK

https://secure.plaync.com/cgi-bin/free_trial.pl?partner=10

MAke sure you FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY depending on wether you are from EU or US.

If you get the wrong trial key, you won't be able to continue (after trial ends) or may not be able to log into the game with your account.

Good LUck and cya in the wastelands!

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?

• Playerh8erPlayerh8er Member Posts: 62

Actually the 14 day free trial that your link leads to is broken.  NCsoft is currently having an issue with free trial keys and thus it doesn't work.  No word as to when it will be fixed. 

Okay well I finally managed to log into my master account (had some problems with PlayNC resetting my password) so I'm gonna send out 4 x 10 DAY TRIAL KEYS to the first 4 people who emailed me.

Check your mail.

If ya need a hand ingame, give me a shout or mail ingame (THISIS_HELL) (if you play Biomek that is heh) otherwise just ask for help in faction chat and there are usually helpful players about that will give you some cash or items to get you started.

Good Luck and cya in the wastelands!

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?

Originally posted by Playerh8er
    Actually the 14 day free trial that your link leads to is broken.  NCsoft is currently having an issue with free trial keys and thus it doesn't work.  No word as to when it will be fixed. 

Odd. I have no problem with the link.

• MorphyusMorphyus Member Posts: 2
    Whats the deal with the link being broken for days on end? Dont they want interested players to try their game out?

Leave us alone, you llamas!

• Amm92Amm92 Member Posts: 7
    For me when trying to put in the trial key on plaync.com it says key expired though i just got it :/

-_- HI!

• BobbyShaftoeBobbyShaftoe Member Posts: 12
    I tried to get a trial key and it gave me the "already used" error.  If they can't fix a problem with their trials what kind of game would they produce.  What a joke.

My computer's on button doesn't work

exactly.. kinda same for me.. It says "serial expired" when trying to put it in :/

-_- HI!

Originally posted by Amm92
    For me when trying to put in the trial key on plaync.com it says key expired though i just got it :/

That is mess up. I had no problem with my trial key.

Just want to ask something that is kind of obvious but to rule it out.

Have any of you who are getting this error message already used the same email address for aquiring an AA trial code before?

The issue has been posted about on the main AA technical support forums (thnx Sekrog) to raise some attention.

Hopefully, its just a matter of them recreating some additional codes as we were told that they had run out at some point.

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?

No i tried with a new email account and it come exactly the same text "serial has expired" :/

and with new plaync account

-_- HI!

Theres not a lot we can do to help you here being merely players.

What you need to do to get this thing resolved is goto THIS PAGE
    and contact support regarding the problem. Just tell them what you have told us.

Thing is we have raised the issue on AA forums, but unless YOU actually get ion touch with support, not much may happen.

SO anyone having a TRIAL CODE ERROR problem should contact TECHNICAL SUPPORT. rather than just posting on here that its not working.
    This way it will get fixed.

Or simply ASK A QUESTION...

Good Luck

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?

Yeah... I did have to create another user account or whatever they call it within my main account.  My main name account was used for the beta account.
  • johanrönnjohanrönn Member Posts: 33
    hi! could i plz have a auto assault trial key :)
  • r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79

Trial link follow this link and you will have one

• DeadeXDeadeX Member Posts: 170
    I'd like a trial key please
  • r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    ... read the whole topic and you will find out how to get one ...