Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

difference in the classes....

TH1RSTYTH1RSTY Member Posts: 20
currently downloading the game for the free trial and I will be trying out all different races/classes but I was wondering if there was a big difference in the classes....

obviously the "tank"  classes will be harder to take down less damage but is there a lot of difference in the classes... is the healer able to solo just fine still and put out some damage or is it a back line running away and healing the cars that can do respectable damage

in the game is there a reason to bring all types of classes and can all the classes survive enough and do enough damage to solo decently

Comments

• sekrogsekrog Member Posts: 261
    I didn't want your question to go any longer without a reply Th1irsty...but truth is, although I've been playing for a few months now, I can't provide you with answer that I feel is good enough to post.

So I suggest tossing this up on the "official forum" at Autoassault.com.

What I can say is this; very much like DAoC where there are more than 2 factions (good vs. evil does not count) AA has the four basic subtypes of classes, but each faction has unique differences that make their classes unique. 

Anyway, glad to hear your giving the trial a go!  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239
    Yeah a tricky question to answer, but I can tell you as much as I know from the frontlines and my clan mates.

Healer classes vary in style between the 3 factions.

Some of them have more attack skills aswell as heals,(Mutant Shamans).

SOme are kind of lacking in attack skills but heal well. (Biomek Constructors & Human Engineers)

Thats about as close to an answer I can give without being overly general and not very specific.

Playstyles vary greatly between the 3 factions and its worth trying out all 3 to find your style.

The great thing about this game is that all 3 factions are different in their approach and not just the same skills with different names

(although some skills are similar and shared between all 3 factions like status effects etc).

Cya in the wastelands!

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

• TH1RSTYTH1RSTY Member Posts: 20
    well finally got the game installed too many "corrupt file" errors from the main AA ftp..... but what level do you think you would need to get the class to get a good feel about how the class plays?  Im guessing its probably a fairly high level and getting everything to the point where I got a feel for them is impossible

anyways thanks for the replys and ill see you all in the wastelands or something like that