Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Production quit years ago

afelhemafelhem Member Posts: 7

Please remove this section.

1.) I never requested this page

2.) The game hasn't been in development for over a year.

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

I knew this game was a scam.. and people were paying to get things on your forums. I even called this a scam and got banned from your forums, you better have given everyone their money back.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• afelhemafelhem Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Greatness

I knew this game was a scam.. and people were paying to get things on your forums. I even called this a scam and got banned from your forums, you better have given everyone their money back.

The game was never a scam. The game stopped because I quit. I was working with an immature control freak that just couldn't be handled.

We got ourselves into something we couldn't finish, unfortunately large donations were sent to victor and still haven't been paid back. I have tried to contact major donators, some will be paid back when I raise enough money. As you know, we were just teen amateurs that had no clue what we were getting ourselves into. However all donations received went straight towards the game as well as to help pay for the servers.

I never banned you. That would have been Victor. My username was Jamie if your wondering. As you can see the website is still up and running, which I find a little concerning. I'd really like for this page to be removed though.

Anyways, it was stupid what I got into. I should have never touched this project and I regret it entirely. I guess it was a learning experience,, but lost a lot of money in the process.

• AryeanAryean Member Posts: 10

this is sad i even tried to play this game looked everywhere for the client then i found out here that this game is dead..anyways lets move on and hope everyone learned their lessons..good luck everyone IRL

• QSProductionQSProduction Member Posts: 12

hmm. the site is still up? maybe victor is doing something? [email protected] lol tut tut. i thought this looked like a great game. little sad to never be able to play it

• ZiminatorZiminator Member Posts: 16

wow another game that just randomly goes out lol

• dogstargirldogstargirl Member UncommonPosts: 9

They just removed Gods and Heroes, shouldn't they remove this too then?

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

I feel bad for the donators. I remember seeing that you get privilages for donating more and people kept pouring money in. Victor or whoever he should definitely return to money, that is just plain sick and wrong.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• mike480mike480 Member Posts: 75

i checkedc out the website, and it made it seem like nothing happened, hopefully all of the donaters get there cash back.

• PhantomMenace28PhantomMenace28 Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Is there any chance of the game coming back?