Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

for the ever lasting love of god!

Ganonduarf_2Ganonduarf_2 Member Posts: 32
OMG! Am I truly seeing this? A game that you must pay for that is worse then RuneScape? I mean look at thoes graphics and the game play sounds horrid! What has happened to my faithful land of MMOs?

Yours Sincercly,
The Great Ganonduarf...2

http://world4.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=96047447

Comments

• ELFONLINEELFONLINE Member Posts: 5

any one knows this game?

• ClemSnideClemSnide Member Posts: 5

Yes, it's real old-school, a 2d top-down 32x32 pixel profile RPG. And yet there's a reason for its existence, even today.

Not everyone has (or wants) Mac OSX.

Clan Lord is the only MMORPG client that plays under classic Mac OS. I agree, the play isn't superb, the sound crashes your system (avoid Bards at all costs), and the game is mostly about smashing into monsters and being an axe-wielding cat person. It's been called a great chat client with a moderately interesting game grafted on."

I played for a while before I got a Windows PC and was able to access a wider world of games, but if a classic Mac is all you have (and you see no need to upgrade, as many do), then Clan Lord would work for you.

Plus the players are way supportive. I had better RP there than on WoW, EQOA, or Matrix Online. <shrug>