Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please rerereview teh matrix online!!!!!!

neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163
The matirx online is the best mmo out therr and i don kno why this site didn give it a 10. now neo and morpheos are back and its like th reel matrix. with the insane live events run by my boi rearebit everydai you can keep up and the gaime chanes everry day.

Hail Neo, full of pwnage, Morpheus is with thee
Blessed art thou among Zion, and blessed is the roundhouse against Smith.
Holy Neo, pray for us now, and at the hour of Victory, Amen.

Comments

• LV426LV426 Member Posts: 883
    Originally posted by neolivesftw

The matirx online is the best mmo out therr and i don kno why this site didn give it a 10. now neo and morpheos are back and its like th reel matrix. with the insane live events run by my boi rearebit everydai you can keep up and the gaime chanes everry day.
    they are back now?

Then Im NEVER going back. Neo is DEAD.. he should STAY dead, DAMMIT!

Matrix now officially ends with the movies. Thank you.
  • AntipathyAntipathy Member UncommonPosts: 1,362
    The other player promised to a review, but then received a better offer from an agent.
  • xPaladinxPaladin Member UncommonPosts: 741
    Ohhhhkayyyy.. maybe I'm going paranoid, but I really am starting to come of the opinion that SOE hired a bunch of monkeys to troll the forums and promote SOE games on the site.

I apologize if I've offended any monkeys.

-- xpaladin

[MMOz]
    AC1/2, AO, DAoC, EQ1/2, SoR, SWG, UO, WAR, WoW

• niakoriniakori Member Posts: 53
    Originally posted by xPaladin

Ohhhhkayyyy.. maybe I'm going paranoid, but I really am starting to come of the opinion that SOE hired a bunch of monkeys to troll the forums and promote SOE games on the site.

I apologize if I've offended any monkeys.
    Surely can't be a real person, even the slowest wigga on the block doesn't talk/type like that. 

~dai

• xxthecorexxxxthecorexx Member Posts: 1,078

like oh my gawd.. talking like that is like SO pre BC WoW..

.. as IF.

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

I'm just gonna go with the idea that it's a joke post, because taking it seriously in any way just makes me want to weep.

• xxthecorexxxxthecorexx Member Posts: 1,078
    Originally posted by Coldmeat

I'm just gonna go with the idea that it's a joke post, because taking it seriously in any way just makes me want to weep.
    profiles speak teh truth.

• fariic1fariic1 Member Posts: 253
    Originally posted by LV426

they are back now?

Then Im NEVER going back. Neo is DEAD.. he should STAY dead, DAMMIT!

Matrix now officially ends with the movies. Thank you.

Gonna let me geek out.

Neo was never confirmed as dead at the end of the 3rd movie.  I believe there were even stories that took place after the 3rd movie that has Morphius searching for him.  The machines apparently never returned his body, so no one was able to say one way or the other if he was dead.

Considering that Neo demonstrated an "unhuman" ability outside of the matrix, remember when he shoots electricy from his hand, I could never imagine that he would die so easily.

MXO was supposed to continue the story of the matrix and reveal what really happened to Neo. 

If the OP is telling the truth I wouldn't mind hearing how they progressed the story to bring Neo back.  I've tried on several occasions to play the game, but the repetition was enough to make pulling teeth more enjoyable.

Edit: yes indeed it does appear to be true.  I do hope that something like an animated story will be released so that fans of the Movie can see what happened with Neo and Morphius without having to play the damn game.

I'm gonna try and navigate the horrible MXO site and see what's going on now.

• SeanDavisSeanDavis Member Posts: 412
    1. This is a joke post, like each other post Neolivesftw posts. Hey, OP, why haven't you still been banned?

2. I can't comment on Neo or Morpheus being alive or not, as I haven't followed the storyline for a few weeks now - if there are any new developments, sorry, but last time I checked, Neo being alive were just rumors (not player rumors, rumors within the storyline).

3. I agree with fariic, I find LV246's opinion stupid. It has always been ambiguous if he had died or not.

I can't believe someone who doesn't even follow the storyline just sees some post on a forum and decides to judge about anything. For you, the Matrix has officially ended with the movies anyway, so what do you want?

And no, just because you don't agree with some twist doesn't make MxO any less official than it was before. Thank you.

4.There probably won't be an "animated story", but there are cinematics, dev post live event screenshots on the forums, and players screenshot/transcribe story missions. So you don't have to play the game to experience it.
  • LV426LV426 Member Posts: 883
    I used to play, so you know...

I enjoyed it... kinda....

Well, I enjoyed the story... what I could see of it.

I even tried to defend it as being an active plot....

But then, I could only make myself log in less and less and ultimately quit.

I can judge the game by ALOT and call it crap from personal experience with it, but I held out for plot... HOPING to someday come back to something cool.

Say what you will about Neo, but I believe he was dead, plain and simple, and well... having him come back is reflecting the NOT so good part of Dragon Ball Z... and Goku (or did Neo just go to another dimension too?)

Besides, if the Matrix behaves as described in the movies, him being alive would mean Smith can come back too. After all, he was the matrix trying to balance out the system right? Or another Smith has to be able to happen.... after all, it balanced the equation with Smith before, it will balance it again.

Long and short, it was crap when I played a few months ago, it's crap now, and Ill be happy to leave it at that and keep the box for collecting... over and out.

BTW: Neolivesftw, you have the DAMN FUNNIEST prayer on your profile.. made me smile. Thank you.
    Um, I don't know much about this cartoon I humbly consider utter crap from what I use to see of itwhen my 7 year old brother watches TV in the living room... so I'll refrain from comparing it to the Matrix.

But seriously, even the Oracle said "maybe we'll see them again", I believe there were a few other ambiguosities or hints, anyway, if he was dead to you, *maybe* it wasn't in accordance with what already the movies had kind of established.

How about the Matrix officially ends with the happy end in Zion, before it cuts to the Oracle and she says "maybe we'll see him again"? Yea, sounds fair :)

And who said he's still the One with all the powerz? As I said, I'm a bit behind, but Neo being alive is just a rumor currently, he might aswell lie in a coma or something.

PS: Yea, I'm gonna leave this to him, he's funny.
  • StellosStellos Member UncommonPosts: 1,491
    Honestly, this game is still out there?  lol
  • ASmith84ASmith84 Member Posts: 979

so they brought back the main characters? that makes no sense.  people cant just go dying and resurrecting again.  if they did that might as well resurrect agent smith. 

the matrix online has some good graphics and sounds to it and a cool fighting system but it forgot 2 things, variety and replayability.  the missions eventually go to the same building which the rooms start to look the same.  and once you hit lvl 50 their is not much else to do.  missions only give you money then.  the places that are kinda like dungeons in other games, i forgot what they are called in this game its been too long, get boring real fast.  and the pvp is pointless it does and affects nothing.  so no this game should not be on the top ten.  this game is a discrace to the matrix trilogy.  they might as well make a new matrix online this game is too screwed up. also soe had a big time part in screwin this game over. 

Dunno what happened in the last six weeks, and if they're really alive or something, but you forget that the death of both Morpheus and Neo was rather ambiguous, as have remainders of Smith in some shape always been a topic.

So simple and obvious, yet you gotta explain this over and over.
  • ArchendrusXArchendrusX Member UncommonPosts: 46
    No,  they did not bring Morpheus or Neo back.  Everybody is still dead, lol
  • neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163
    No noone evar died you cant priove that asides morph and neo were never evean killed in nteh first plaice

I think what EPN.Burbs wanted to express is that they are still BELIEVED to be dead.

Errr, Right!  Don't want to step on anyone's hope.

• centrik91centrik91 Member Posts: 175

God damn EPN ruining this game's reputation.  You EPN are nothing but terrorists.  A threat to the system.

And no, Morpheus and Neo are still dead.

EDIT:  EPN stands for E Pluribus Neo.  They are a bunch of neo worshiping zionites who commit terrorist acts within the matrix.
  • HadesPvPHadesPvP Member Posts: 33
    I tried this game out a few months ago and it wasn't necessarily the worst game I've ever played but I saw very few people(if I'm playing MMO's there better be a lot of people!) and the people I did meet didn't seem too happy with SOE. I got bored of the game after about a week and went back to WoW.

P.S. Normally I don't criticize grammar and spelling but damn neolivesftw, I don't think I have ever seen anyone type as badly before. Use the built-in spell checker bro so we know what you're saying.

• neolivesftwneolivesftw Member Posts: 163
    Originally posted by centrik91

God damn EPN ruining this game's reputation.  You EPN are nothing but terrorists.  A threat to the system.

EDIT:  EPN stands for E Pluribus Neo.  They are a bunch of neo worshiping zionites who commit terrorist acts within the matrix.

EPN is teh beast faction in the gaime bye far. Neo and Morf never dyied and never will. I see u on teh battlefeild!!

Hmmmmm....Lemme make a quick check here.....Nope, no terrorists in this org...No Zionites either, thanks for your time!

Originally posted by EPN.Burbs

Hmmmmm....Lemme make a quick check here.....Nope, no terrorists in this org...No Zionites either, thanks for your time!

Go check the box that shows the org. next to your name.

yes! it says zion!

No terrorists?  Umm...code bombs?  Killing blue pills to crash the system that 99.9% of the human population relies on?

EPN is teh beast faction in the gaime bye far. Neo and Morf never dyied and never will. I see u on teh battlefeild!!

Morpheus got WTF pwned by the Assassin...Ok, actually there is a chance that Morpheus is still alive...how unfortunate.

As for Neo being alive...nope...hes dead. 

Now, the question is who will be the next anomaly and which org will he side with..if any! 

• ZulikaZulika Member UncommonPosts: 61

This game went where all poorly launched games with a small cult following go to die - Station Pass.