Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UXO Weekly Fan Updates!

Well I have been trying to think up some new ideas for fun things we can do while we wait for new info on UXO. My first thought was to give everyone a chance to throw in some of there fan works to build a weekly fan update. Just about anything related to UXO will be acceptable and its my hope that some of the more creative folks out there will come up with some really cool fan works. Some good ideas to create /submit are:

Artwork
Wallpapers
Movies
Stories/Fiction
UXO Humor
Poems
Music

My hope is that during the week everyone can send me their fan works via e-mail or pm so that each week I can create one large fan update. So if your some one who loves to draw or write fiction than now is your chance to show it off to the rest of the community.

--------------------

To start us off, I have created a few wallpapers and a movie. I have a new orc wallpaper and I am reposting the pixie one I posted a few weeks ago. The movie is a collection of all UXO clips put into one four and a half min movie. The theme of the movie is the ‘Warriors of Alucinor’ and features the soundtrack ‘Warrior’ by Freedom Call.
[center]
Orc Wallpaper:

800x600
1024x768
1152x864
1280x960

Pixie Wallpaper:

800x600
1024x768
1152x864
1280x960

Warriors of Alucinor: Movie
WM9 format

Click here to download - High Rez
49mb

Click here to download - Low Rez
19mb

I hope you will enjoy this update and most of all I hope some of you will pull up all of them old ideas and start sending me your own updates for next week!

----------------
www.TheTeutonicOrder.com
www.UXOFightNight.com

Comments

• BeezerbeezBeezerbeez Member UncommonPosts: 302
    Great work, CV!!  I've been on vacation for a while.  Actually still am for the rest of this week.  See you in the forums real soon!!

The Beez