Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Balista Class

NecrocellNecrocell Member Posts: 53

Im fairly new to the game, and have a dilemaabout which class is favoured in pvp(balista). I love doing damage so black mage was the obvious first choice, but in balista i was thinking they might due fast, so i considered dark knight, i heard theyn do very good damage but im not sure about it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• SkollSkoll Member Posts: 442
    Originally posted by Necrocell

Im fairly new to the game, and have a dilemaabout which class is favoured in pvp(balista). I love doing damage so black mage was the obvious first choice, but in balista i was thinking they might due fast, so i considered dark knight, i heard theyn do very good damage but im not sure about it.

Anyone got any ideas?
    DRK's do awesome melee damage...if they can hit.

I suggest you go RDM/NIN for the no-cap balista.

30-cap, any job except brd and whm.

Dunno for the other caps but im sure any job would be great in balista if they have good equipment...except brd and whm and pup.
  • RinicRinic Member Posts: 715
    Monks are the kings of Ballista.

Followed by BLU.
  • T-o-h-m-aT-o-h-m-a Member Posts: 42

Originally posted by Rinic
    Monks are the kings of Ballista.Followed by BLU.

Pff Monk, yeah right, I took a MNK w/ Black belt down on DRG <.< and well thats saying something >.> lol

In response to the question asked RDM is probably one of the best Ballista jobs, but it takes a while to get used to. BLM's can hold themselves pretty good as well so dont totally rule out the job if you like it, as well as DRK's they have terrible Accuracy yes, but the absorb spells they have and Drain are a really big help when it comes to PvP, RNG's can do awesome DMG while still being able to keep lthemselves alive as well. Really, ne job can do good in Ballista its just a matter of how skilled you are at the job, heck ive seen WHM's take down PLD's. Choose whatever job you like best and just play it til you get the hang of how it works then test it out in Ballista, if you dont like it, well you can always start a new job =P