Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help!

GalupaGalupa Member Posts: 203
I've downloaded the game but when i click to open it, it runs the X Trap then it just doesn't start, can ne1 help me out?

"The new age is upon us, yet the past refuses to rest in its shallow grave."

Comments

• MmoseaotterMmoseaotter Member Posts: 163
    Where did you download it from?

I do not play it but perhaps I can help. I am sorry no one has helped you so far.

Be cool to people, and try and stay cool that way you never have to regret making someone feel bad. Don't take what ya got granted because some people never get to feel happy. We get to play these great MMOs and surf a good site. Be thankful for what ya got and next time ya feel down imagine a fat sea otter waddling with a pillow and a night cap. Bam! smiles!

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70
    Originally posted by Galupa

I've downloaded the game but when i click to open it, it runs the X Trap then it just doesn't start, can ne1 help me out?

Sounds like your firewall maybe preventing it to d/l the updates/patches. Try disengaging the firewall and reopen KO exe file and it should start d/ling the content. I'm sorry if no1 replied sooner hope this helps!