Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hear ye hear ye!

2»

Comments

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by Warlord27

Originally posted by Draenor
    5:  All threads created by Outfcntrl may be met with a high degree of hostility...but anyone saying anything about "neo cons'' and kool aid will be flogged...lest you desire the "neo cons'' to begin calling you "liberal pussies"!!  The king HATH SPOKEN

Oh dear, poopypants will not be pleased by this new decree... 

Poopypants is but a pawn to my great kinglyness...he will conform to the decrees of the king or he will perish!

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

KingJoe.jpg

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

I consent to the will of my lord Draenor. As long as it suits me, at least. Luckily, the Tool quotes will keep me happy for a really long time.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

• CochizeCochize Member Posts: 211

You look sad my king!

Originally posted by Cochize

You look sad my king!

Sad only because I was forced to use MS paint for my crownage!!  I shall rectify this immediately.

To Jasc quickly! Away!!!!!!!!

kinghappy001.jpg

The king is a benevolent and happy king...the picture with the crown is actually from a pic that's almost two years old.  I just took this 30 seconds ago, and my face is pretty red because I just got back from the gym...yes, that's a wife beater sitting on top of my Wii...the stupid blue light annoys the crap out of me when I'm trying to sleep...and yes, in the background is a picture that somebody drew of me in art class...yes, that's me holding a pimp cane.

HAHAHA, I love it dude

looks like my old place

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

The king is a benevolent and happy king...the picture with the crown is actually from a pic that's almost two years old. I just took this 30 seconds ago, and my face is pretty red because I just got back from the gym...yes, that's a wife beater sitting on top of my Wii...the stupid blue light annoys the crap out of me when I'm trying to sleep...and yes, in the background is a picture that somebody drew of me in art class...yes, that's me holding a pimp cane.

The first thing that popped into my head upon seeing that picture was:

"Opposable thumbs? Evolution, motherfuckers!"

Carry on.

Originally posted by Coldmeat

The king is a benevolent and happy king...the picture with the crown is actually from a pic that's almost two years old. I just took this 30 seconds ago, and my face is pretty red because I just got back from the gym...yes, that's a wife beater sitting on top of my Wii...the stupid blue light annoys the crap out of me when I'm trying to sleep...and yes, in the background is a picture that somebody drew of me in art class...yes, that's me holding a pimp cane.

The first thing that popped into my head upon seeing that picture was:

"Opposable thumbs? Evolution, motherfuckers!"

Carry on.

It wasn't..."He's only 19?  Man he has a lot of hair on his chest for a 19 year old!" ?

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Well, yeah, I did contemplate tossing up a pic of a Norelco, or something.

Apparently evolution stopped at the thumbs ::::02::

Originally posted by Coldmeat

Well, yeah, I did contemplate tossing up a pic of a Norelco, or something.
    Apparently evolution stopped at the thumbs ::::02::
    And my eye brows..I've been asked multiple times if I pluck my eye brows....

for the record, the king does not support men plucking their eyebrows, and has never done it himself.

• XeximaXexima Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

You look sad my king!
    And suprisingly dotty. :)
    Originally posted by Xexima

You look sad my king!
    And suprisingly dotty. :)

Somebody get this man a friggen medal!!