Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

installation solved!!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ok after a while of ranting and crying on every forum i could find (even billing of gpotato.it was from the most surprising source that came the help.from their forum so for those of you yes its still active even if the auto-update didhurt them a lot the forum try very hard to help where ever they can

that being said i traded 3 file for newer one and lo behold it worked that was the culrpit i got a centrino duo and i got to say in flight it is beter then i saw on youtube it runs smooth no lag but its intense not for the weak heart.

spacecowboy mfc application

launcher.atm

spacecowboy.atm

those are the file i traded.in the forum check for a post in april he got a link for the hole update in rar format and one zip file the file you need are in the zip file .it says version 55-73  i wrote  just the last 2 number .when youget it erase the 3 file mentionned (if it wont auto-update)

and bring those 3 file that are in the zip file you exctracted .and now your game should auto-download perfectly.

ok this game merit its rating of 8 i mean in fight its insane.IF YOUR ARE SEARCHING FOR A GAME THIS IS IT FREE AND WILD

Comments

• ByromByrom Member Posts: 236
    Yeah I saw that too but Im doing something wrong so just gave up. Maybe since there is a sollution the SCO people will  correct the initial exe. download. this decade..... sometime.....?
  • ScarFazeScarFaze Member Posts: 14
    dont bother the game will crash again guarranteed and they wont go to .EXE - they will discontinue before they do that. You do have to pay to buy items or you'll be weak.