Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EL: better than most

I,ve played EL and it is actually a really good worth more credit than most people give it, don't overlook it due to its graphics or gameplay because they can only get better trust me i know, they've added features that make one of the more enjoyable games i've played, i would even be bold enough to say its as good as or even better than Runescape, now thats saying something.

Comments

• FeverfewFeverfew Member Posts: 120

lemme tell u a little secret buddy,everyone in the F#({ing WORLD that plays a lot of mmorpgs can tell u runescape SUCKS B@11s!

its the worst game in the F#({ing WORLD and the only reason anybody plays it is that it appears free(tho most people eventually pay because the F2P is gay and very boring)and it is browser based so that "your dad will let u play it since it wont tear his computer up"

• LightdarkzLightdarkz Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Feverfew

lemme tell u a little secret buddy,everyone in the F#({ing WORLD that plays a lot of mmorpgs can tell u runescape SUCKS B@11s!
    its the worst game in the F#({ing WORLD and the only reason anybody plays it is that it appears free(tho most people eventually pay because the F2P is gay and very boring)and it is browser based so that "your dad will let u play it since it wont tear his computer up"

RuneScape is actually a very good game. Just because its browser based doesn't mean it sucks. I played RuneScape for over 3 years and I enjoyed myself VERY much. I eventually started to pay for members and that gave RuneScape a really big advantage over other MMORPG's. Members is like a totally different game. Eternal lands is a really good game, too. Although it could use some improvments.(No, not the graphics, the graphics are fine ) I really recommened trying this game out. It might be a bit difficult for people that don't like to waste more than 2 minutes on getting money. 

• KartuhnKartuhn Member Posts: 139

hehehehehehehe! I haven't laughed this hard over a forum post in a good long while! Runescape is a GOOD game????! Pardon me but laughter is preventing me from continuing this reply...

• XicusXicus Member Posts: 55

Kart try to calm down if ur still laughing.

Runescape is a pile of it on your doorstep waiting to be trode on. (loL)

This is making me laugh i cant write anymore.

• murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474

Omg all these people on this thread trying to abuse runescape are PATHETIC! All you guys do is look at the graphics, and play for 2 seconds  and say omg thats crap. Runescape is a really good game, play it for more than the first 10 mins, it has alot of crafting, many skills to do, you'll never get bored. I actually went from WoW back to runescape. most of the people who are bashing runescape on this thread are rank 1 on MMORPG which tells you alot about them. Howver due to recent updates i can accept people saying runescape has gone crap BUT most people say it because they have only played for 2 seconds.

I was wondering is this game similar to runescape because i loved runescape.

BTW, i have played loads of games so dont think im a noob, ive played: WoW, EVE, EQ2, DDO, AO, Runescape, loads more i cba naming.

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541

OK, back to the original post. So what can you do in EL that makes it better than other F2P MMOs?

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

• AtomyAtomy Member UncommonPosts: 76

I don't like runescape and i don't  like wow, that doesn't mean there not good games. I mean, look at the player bases. And people that can't respect 2D are just poor visualisers. They need to be entertained.

Its cheap to say there bad because the graphics are bad, same people probably jerk-off on beautiful woman they can't get because they can't respect the inner part.

Graphics are the looks

Gameplay is the character

Now be a good boy and ask society whats more important..for all you headless sheeps...

• harshskaterharshskater Member Posts: 61

lol, in my opinion, "as good as or even better than runescape" is still an insult. runescape is probably the worst game i ever played, ther's nothing fun about it and no reason to play it.

and i am trying this game lol

i like playing and testing 2D games bcuz i think that w/ horrible graphics comes all of the better more important qualities in an mmo. one example is server quality, and more features

i dont give a shit about graphics