Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All this pink is hurting my eyes!

Just read about the change of management, which is fair enough, and the direction towards getting more women involved in online games is all good.

However, this new site appearance is really not flattering, all the pink and the flowers are enough to make any grown man run to the hills, if the plan is to alienate long time male readers then this should just about do the job.

The flowers I can deal with, but everything being and and in a pinkish hue giving the page such a bright colouring really makes it sore on the eyes, not to mention the smaller text on some of the pages being in such a a bright grey colour that it is actually hard to make out what it says.

Then its the thing with the hearts next to all titles, really is that neccesary, is the new market group for this site intended to be 14 year old girls?

O well enough of my ravings. It would simply be a shame having to look elsewhere for my online gaming news seeing as this site used to be the perfect one for all my needs, now I just don't know anymore if this extreme change to the other side of the spectrum is what is to be.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• DeathstinyDeathstiny Member Posts: 386

Seriously?

Check the date....

• storm_icestorm_ice Member Posts: 4
    Ah 1st of April, well they got me good in that case!

ps. Noticed another thread on the matter, about how to change the Theme at the bottom of the page (http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/1310140#1310140).
  • freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775
    lawl.

mmorpg.com winz

OP is teh april foolz n00b.

==========================

• DrenethDreneth Member Posts: 697
    hahahahahahahaha!!

Express your feelings, choose a less active forum...  lol

I checked my profile for the hell of it and I have a unicorn avatar...  lmao

- - - -
    Support Independent Game Developers

• kagdakagda Member Posts: 85
    I am a male. who will incur a sex change over the next couple of months... and i think this site is SUPER!!!!! leave it this way IMO

Okkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

• ZharreZharre Member UncommonPosts: 80

I'm a female, and this is absolutely, positively hideous...

While I am sick of every gaming website I'm signed up for constantly sending me pictures of near-naked female game avatars pushing some epeen game, and I would indeed appreciate something now and then aimed more at women...

This isn't it.

This is hideous.

So I'm quite grateful that this is also April 1st!

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Lol i couldn't believe this especialy when you just have opend your eye's and sipping some coffee open the forum and BAM get hit by flowers and pinky colours

I'm soooo glad it april the 1st

• rk554rk554 Member Posts: 20
    wow that scared me for a second, lol
  • zenphiczenphic Member Posts: 3

I gotta say, the pink skin is quite amusing ;) Keep it XD