Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Instanced areas

BeezlyBeezly Member Posts: 19
dont know if i spelled it right but i think you get it. This game is alright, but its got more kill steals than counter strike (which is saying something) there needs to be more instanced areas so people can level without it taking a year.

Comments

• godlikeabtgodlikeabt Member Posts: 2
    U are right but if u think u are getting ksed too much u can always go to servers that are less populated like Mardia for example
  • IchyruIchyru Member Posts: 14
    i feel that they should adopt a World of Warcraft instance dealio but, get the exp down a bit so it wont be so good exp. and put it where it is difficult for the lvl 21s to get to, but easy for the lvl 30s

"~Ichyru~
    ~Hinokana~"

• ItsAlexItsAlex Member UncommonPosts: 32

They've got a thing called PQ(Party Quest) but the big problem is with it is that you got a certaint time to finish the PQ.

But, in gMS they only got 19 channels(atm) And only one party per channel is allowed to be in the PQ at the same time, that means you sometimes need to wait around 30-200 mins only for getting in one single PQ.

Since your party might not be the only one to clicking that idiot that lets you go inside the PQ map. And most of the parties got a AC(Auto clicker), and your "legit" chance of getting in the PQ will decrease, since you have to spam that mouse only for getting in.