Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TBA- Take It Beyond An Adventure

Hello guys! it's been a while since ive been here but im glad to be back! I have been working on a new browser-based MMORPG that requires no download of any kind! It is a flash game made by Digitil Entertainment. I am a producer for the company and one of the in-game and forum Admins. This game is really cool with over 6000 players registered and about 50 always online. Soon we will be updating the game so you will be able to make guilds,new weapons,new armor,tba ferries,horses hold items,dragons can be held as pets, and much much more! So we can wait till you come and join all the fun. Here is the website url www.tbadventure.com or if you would like to use a direct link to sign up that takes a matter or seconds here it is.  http://www.tbadventure.com/register/index.php?ref=638  Have fun guys and im glad to be back with the MMORPG.com community. Well guys have fun and my ingame name is oldknight also the owner of Digitil Entertainment and TBA is Attilio Infante his ingame name is Til.  If you require any help or have any questions just ask us on the forums.

Sincerly, Justin Hill

Digitil Entertainment- Producer

Comments

• OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

We just updated the server. We also added gardening,mountains,Motorbikes and much much more!

Here are a few screenshots of the game. Hope you like them we are going to be adding alot of new weapons and features throughout the rest of tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks mate tell all of your friends.

Thanks everyone for checking out our game I just was told we are getting many hits from this site!

Tell us here at Digitil Entertainment what you think of TBA.

• Xerion12Xerion12 Member Posts: 371
    I enjoy the idea that it is browser based,  it is overall a fun game to play when your looking for something to do.  I voted average, but I think when more goodies are added to the game it will earn a higher score!   I couldn't get on a motorbike though.. *sob*

• AustinsmileeAustinsmilee Member Posts: 125
    Hey Justin!

Eveyone this game rocks. Go play! NOW!

Currently Playing: Earth Eternal (Closed BETA w00t!), Eternal Lands, Magic World Online, ACE Online, Dark Orbit, Dead Frontier, Wizard 101, SpellCasters, America's Army, Dungeon Runners, Runes of Magic, DotA
    ----***I ONLY PLAY F2P MMORPG'S!***----
    (A lot of these games I jump around too, I'm most dedicated right now to Earth Eternal and Eternal Lands...)

Hey mate! how are ya doing? I am glad everyone likes the game. We have just updated the game and added many new features so come on down and check it out. :)

We now have new forums and updated the server.
  • attilioattilio Member Posts: 11
    great game!!
    We have updated the server! come check it out -    www.tbadventure.com
  • CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

Good game, kinda like a runescape's sister game, but with and without some features. Needs more monsters in maps, weapons need to tell you how much strength you need to wield, music needs some tweaking and definitely need more players, other than that, its a pretty decent game to get hooked on. 

Thanks mate were going to be adding many new features throughout the rest of the month. So check our forums for the latest news on Tba. __Justin HIll

Hey! I'm glad to say that were now into version  24.090! We will be adding the school of magic,new spells,lots of new weapons,more areas for you to explore, and much much more! So come on down and check out what everyone is talking about! www.tbadventure.com __Justin

We have just updated the server! Now we are in Client Version: 25.20 everyone have fun and thanks for your support. :) __OldKnight

• RealvikingRealviking Member Posts: 122

is there any PvP ?:O if not nvm :)

Yes we now have added pvp!

We have just added the new pvp zones by the south beach. It is really awesome! thanks for all your support! __OldKnight

Update: I am going to be adding a chatroom to the Tba forums here shortly. So if you need any help with the client or have any questions just ask me.  __Justin Hill *cheers*

We are now in Client Version: 25.260

EDIT:

version update: v25.260

Fixes:

- Hover scooter visible

- Random disconnect fix

- Logging stats for creatures killed

- Mr fox now walks

- Beach map fixes

- Level 250 max level message remittance

- Mutations fix

- Party hat alignment fix

- Shield fix (can now see each others shields)

Updates:

- New town: Invo

- New graphics for town

- Added new beach maps

- Hover scooters now glide over water

- Added armour shop

- Added mini bank

- Added Snax

- Spider drops

- Scorpion Drops

- New mountains maps and linkage (desert > mountains > TBA City)

__Justin Hill

• DarknesFallsDarknesFalls Member Posts: 37

Hrm this game might not be as bad as it looks. Hrm I really like how you do the Licensing, how does that work exactly?

EDIT: Ok well I like the way you license the game just not the game itself, nice try.

Well its simple you pick out which one you like then you pay upfront. Then we  will make your online virtual world and send it to you. If you have any other questions feel free to ask til. He is in charge of licensing.

We have just updated the server! The game is now Client Version: 25.280! We have added the new Magic School! __Justin Hill

• thrusherthrusher Member Posts: 10

omg this game sux. i cant do ne fin in it and there are so many bugs.

Since it is a new game were still working out the bugs so please bear with us. __Justin Hill