Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No more missions and crafting

sololocosololoco Member Posts: 542

I seem to of run out of missions to do. I've double checked all the zones and there's nothing for me. I went to Old Town but there is no one there that I saw for missions,. I was sent there last night on a mission run but that's it.  I also did the quest for the Lost Mother battling some giant creature in some cave underground with someone else since the mission required 2. What or where should I go to get some missions to run? Currently I'm level 17 Mutant so it is time for me to move on but where? 

On crafting I have a few questions:

1.  After you use a training kit, the red ones and they say patented by me, are they any good anymore or should I get rid of them? They're taking up a lot of space.

2. Once you memorize a crafting technique, can you delete it to replace it with another one?

3. What's the purpose of reversing items if they're no longer usable after you do this to them?

4. Once you repair Power Plants Disciple training Kits they say they can't be memorized so what are they good for? Keep them and if yes, for what use?

I'm sure I'll have a few more questions as I go along but so far this is it, I think. Hopefully for the missions someone can advise me on what to do as wel as the crafting part.

Many thanks for any help.

Comments

• sololocosololoco Member Posts: 542

This is begining to get very frustrating not having anything to do.  Tonight I wasted the night going from zone to zone double-triple checking to make sure I haven't missed anything but I found nothing.

I asked twice in general chat but recieved no answer so hopefully someone here knows what I should do.

• sekrogsekrog Member Posts: 261
    Originally posted by sololoco

This is begining to get very frustrating not having anything to do.  Tonight I wasted the night going from zone to zone double-triple checking to make sure I haven't missed anything but I found nothing.
    I asked twice in general chat but recieved no answer so hopefully someone here knows what I should do.

If I understand correctly, you're on the 14-day trial, correct? If so, you've probably reached the end of the available content allowed under the trial. My only advice is to either try another faction, or buy the game on Amazon for a couple bucks and get another 30 days "free" to explore the areas that are currently locked. Good luck!

I was sent the invitation to return to AA as I had been in beta back then. I believe the 14 day trial is something different but it makes sense now.

Can I suscribe to the game now and use the character I've created, the one I'm using now to continue on?  I already have the game downloaded into my computer naturally, so if I pay to play could I continue playing as is?

Thanks for your help.

btw what number can I call for this if I wanted to contact them?

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239

On crafting I have a few questions:

1. After you use a training kit, the red ones and they say patented by me, are they any good anymore or should I get rid of them? They're taking up a lot of space.

These 'kits' are only useful to get you started. Get rid of them later. Now find some broken items to fix that are equal or less than the crafting level you have achieved and continue.

2. Once you memorize a crafting technique, can you delete it to replace it with another one?

Yes. If you click on the unlocked crafting discipline in your discipline tree, you will be asked if you wish to 'unlearn' this discipline. This will of course reset your discipline level in that discpline.

3. What's the purpose of reversing items if they're no longer usable after you do this to them?

SOmetimes you may not be able to find a broken item of the required level to craft and therefore will be unable to progress. Onne way forward is to REverse Engineer non-broken items (break them). This means you can now fix them and progress.

TIP: When looking at a vendor, open your crafting panel and click the Reverse Engineer tool.

Now hover over the items in the vendor and you will see what crafting level is required to fix those items if they were broken. This is one way to find items to break so you can fix them and progress in your discipline.

OKay another tip. Everytime you craft an item successfully, theres a chance you will memorise the item. After a while, you will be crafting items and experimenting on them. Memorising these items means you can mass reproduce these items easily. However if the item doesn't 'mem' what you can do is RE(reverse engineer/break) the item and craft it again.

DOing this over and over until it 'mems' is one way to get your experimentations memmed.

Be warned tho that there is always a risk of RE'ing and losing an item if you do not have sufficient RE points specced. ALso note that the more enhancments found on an item, the less chance you have of memming it.

4. Once you repair Power Plants Disciple training Kits they say they can't be memorized so what are they good for? Keep them and if yes, for what use?

Well they aren't much but vendor bait after you have fixed them. remember these 'kits' are only there to get you started. SOme kits (as far as I can remember) are useful. I think they are 'devices' kits which give you hp like a consumable.

The thing with crafting is that everytime you craft an item, it has your patent on it.

Hence the 'cannot be memorised' text. IF another crafter was to RE an item you had sold/given to them, they could RE it but it would NOT mem.

Also some crafted stuff cannot be RE'd. All part of the patenting.

As for your 14 day trial enquiry, you can continue (by subbing) with your trial toon, but

you must make sure to use the correct subscription key.

Is your trial key and EU one or a US one?

You must make sure your subscription key is from the same source (EU or US) or you won't be able to continue with your trial character.

Good luck and cya in the wastelands!

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

btw what number can I call for this if I wanted to contact them?

Try looking here for some answers...

http://www.plaync.com/us/support/

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

I need to buy the game or are they doing the game thru computer downloads like for the trial?  I downloaded the game client which is how I'm playing now but for the new account I need to buy the game?

I imagine if I have to buy it I don't have to download it all over again, do I?  I'll just put in the same login name and password to get the characters I have now.

And thanks for the info

I need to buy the game or are they doing the game thru computer downloads like for the trial? I downloaded the game client which is how I'm playing now but for the new account I need to buy the game?
    I imagine if I have to buy it I don't have to download it all over again, do I? I'll just put in the same login name and password to get the characters I have now.
    And thanks for the info

YEs you'll have to purchase the game but you won't have to download it again. Just use the code within the game.

Actually, now I think about it, you could just subscribe online. But I think you get 30 days free if you buy the game box.

JUst goto your plaync account that you setup and you should see the option to activate your auto assault account. Then you'll hav to enter some credit card or time card details to activate it.

If in doubt use the link I provided above to get answers.

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?