Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pirates of the Burning Sea: GDC Hands-On Preview

2»

Comments

• A_N_T_IA_N_T_I Member Posts: 159
    this one is definetively in my highly anticipated list, along with conan and spellborn

Hello there, adventurer!

• DeadJesterDeadJester Member Posts: 499
    I so hope this game comes out on time  . a skill based game with player houseing , crafting, player driven economy,avatar and ship combat, hiden story lines ,almost 100% custom looks  from avatar to  ship. what more can a player ask for .
  • PinTBCPinTBC Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by Superman0X

Originally posted by Jack_Target

I think this game COULD beat all current MMORPGs on the market.
    One suspects the devil's in the detail though - hope it doesn't go the same way as SWG.

One of the concerns of mine about this game is the fact that they have not given any real level of detail. They could have a great game... or a total dog, there is no way to tell based on the information that they give out.

It will not be until this game goes into open beta, or maybe even until release that people will know how the game actually plays.. and whether it will be fun. Sadly, this will be too late to fix any issues that are not as good as they can be, and it will be too late for any real player feedback to change the game.

Have you been to the Flying Labs website?

There is an amazing amount of detailed posts from the developers there, discussing game play mechanics with the people that are interested.  They regularly post developer logs and are actually one of the more forthcoming companies I've seen.

PinTBC